Chapter 84

After hanging up the phone, Wan Baiqing frowned for a while.

It was not Jian Xia's uncle Jian Yuan who called again, but his aunt Zhao Wen.

Although I haven't met her face to face, I can tell from the phone call that this woman is very shrewd and snobbish.

In just a few sentences, the calculation and pettiness of the little people in the market are vividly displayed.

What kind of children can such a family raise?

Wan Baiqing sneered.

Thinking that he would lose to a child from such a family, he couldn't tell what kind of feeling he had in his heart.

He couldn't figure it out, how could his brother fall in love with a child from such a small family?

Is there an unspeakable secret or a ghostly obsession?

Or just a fresh picture?

Unconsciously, Jian Xia's face appeared in his mind. Even from his standpoint, he couldn't deny that the other party was really good-looking? Look.

Only Israel serves people, and how many long-term ones are there?

Sooner or later that layer of filter fades away, and Fu Hanyun will discover his true nature.

"Jane Xia..."

Wan Baiqing held the phone tightly, okay? After a while, he slowly uttered two words.

So, when they met in the cemetery that day, he already knew his identity, right?

That's why you did it on purpose? Put your bouquet of flowers in front of someone else's grave?

But it was really a good show, and it almost deceived him.

Wan Baiqing was full of thoughts, and when he clicked on Weibo again, he found that the Yaoshi crew and Jian Xia's manager had released a new statement.

He stared at the words on the screen:

"Minor injury", "Already sought medical attention", "I can return to the group in a few days" "Sorry for such an accident..."

Every word was the exact opposite of what he had hoped for.

As soon as the statement came out, the Internet was full of carnival.

In addition to celebrating Jian Xia's safety and well-being, more of them were CP fans who were suppressed and cautiously ate CP before.

At this moment, they finally raised their eyebrows and posted the moving picture of Fu Hanyun hugging Jian Xia all over the Internet.

It's as if she's a million times happier than she is in love.

Wan Baiqing didn't understand the two people who obviously didn't get along at all, why could they be so crazy.

Never before has he hated CP fans so much.

As the night darkened, Jiang Fangrong lay in bed tossing and turning, unable to fall asleep.

"Worried about Xia Xia?" Jian Wei turned on the light.

"You? Tell me, is he afraid that we are too worried, so he intentionally minimized the injury?" Jiang Fangrong raised her body slightly with worried eyes, "I saw that Xiaoyun was holding him, and his clothes were covered with blood. "

Although the crew's statement came out, Jian Wei also asked Zhu Qian and Fu Hanyun...

But as a parent, how can you not worry about your children?