Chapter 111

Fu Hanyun's heart? It's quite cruel. Jian Xia gave it to him? Several meals, but he didn't let go.

It wasn't until Jian Xia read the received notebooks one after another, took notes on each of them, and selected four of them, that he began to help him sort out from the beginning.

Having lived in Guihu Garden for so long, Jian Xia no longer remembers how many books she has read.

And following Fu Hanyun's side, he also? Learned? A lot of skills to figure out the script.

Therefore, even if he is not as precise as Fu Hanyun's vision, he can still control the general direction.

At least, the two books he selected for Bian Xingchen can be regarded as quite successful.

Only this time, although I chose four of the books, but when it comes to really liking, Jian Xia always feels that something is missing. There is no such feeling that it is love at first sight.

In comparison, on the contrary, the supporting roles in several of the books are very brilliant, which makes him particularly moved.

However, after finally getting to this point, Sun Peipei and Zhu Qian would never allow him to turn around and go as a matchmaker.

Jian Xia understood their thoughts.

It's just that since he acted, he has never set limits for himself, let alone considered things other than acting.

After thinking over and over again, he followed his heart and put the two notebooks on the other side.

Fu Hanyun reads the notebook much faster than Jian Xia.

In just a few days, he went through the tall stack.

It is basically the same as Jian Xia's opinion, the difference is that the four notebooks that Jian Xia left behind were also "passed" by him mercilessly.

In Fu Hanyun's words, this is called Ning Que Wu Lan.

Unlike Zhu Qian and Sun Peipei, Fu Hanyun doesn't mind Jian Xia taking a supporting role.

The reason why an actor is excellent and can be remembered is not because? He plays the leading role in every play, but because? He has the ability to portray profound characters.

As an actor, the chances of encountering a good role in one's life are not high. If you only care about fighting for the leading role, you will easily miss the role that suits you.

And among these books, the setting of a supporting role in one also caught his attention.

Like other books, this book is naturally aimed at Jian Xia as the hero.

Although the story is well told, it's a pity that both the male protagonist and the villain of the first male supporting role are too facial.

On the contrary, the supporting characters who don't have a lot of roles are particularly vivid, and they are also very unsatisfactory.

This is a heart-wrenching? And? A character that is easy to empathize with. It is a character in the movie that people will never forget.

And the film team is not bad. The director is Sima Qi, a young director who has just sprung up in the past two years. He dares to think and shoot.

"Let Zhu Qian go to talk about it?" Fu Hanyun said, "If you haven't decided on an actor yet, you can go and make a cameo.

Although I don't mind being a celebrity, but the entertainment industry is like this, if he joins a group to play a supporting role, it will definitely give some people who are staring at Jian Xia an excuse to blackmail his career decline.