Chapter 27

Is Jian Xia really serious? Improving her "business ability."

Although he joined Fu Hanyun's group within a few days after he moved to Fu Hanyun's place, in fact, it's not like he didn't have the opportunity to recuperate Fu Hanyun's body.

It's just that Fu Hanyun seems to have a way to divert his attention every time.

So, until he entered the group, he hadn't had time to moxibustion him even once.

Thanks to him preparing so many moxa sticks and tools in advance

In the final analysis, Jian Xia felt that Fu Hanyun still didn't trust her own skills.

If he didn't happen to be in the group, he would have wished to apply for a class test and get a certificate to prove his ability.

He's really okay, okay?

After each moxibustion, my mother felt much more relaxed and her sleep improved a lot.

Anyway, according to Jian Xia's observation, how much sleep does Fu Hanyun still have? There are some problems.

People's behavior, movements and even words can deceive people, but only the red thread in the eyes can't deceive people.

Anyway, after Jian Xia lived there for a few days, the bloodshot eyes in Fu Hanyun's eyes were getting heavier and heavier.

If you don't sleep well for a long time, how can your body be healthy?

It is not impossible to lead to sub-health.

While thinking, Jian Xia leaned over, touched a pen, and ticked out several sets of acupuncture point diagrams for An Mian on the book.

【Hahahahaha, laugh out loud, why is he so serious about reading this kind of book? 】

[Birth? Health?? 】

【Hahahaha, God was born? That is health preservation?, I was laughed to death by the sisters upstairs. 】

[High school students? Health care? Visual sense, so even the health care industry is so involved now? 】

[It's the old aunt who doesn't deserve it. 】

[Bao, you didn't turn off the camera, Bao, you didn't turn off the camera, Bao...]

【Just? Nobody reminded Jian Xia? In case I take off my clothes and go to bed later..., hehehe...】

[Mom asked me why I was so obscene for a second. 】

[Xia Xia can? Open a small lecture hall on health preservation. With this skin, this state, I am the same age and full of acne. I really admire it. 】

【Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 】

【...】

Fu Hanyun looked down at the screen, then made another call again.

It's just the same as the previous few times, no one answered until the ringing stopped.

He paused for a moment, then found Zhu Xi's number from the address book and dialed it.

As an artist manager, Zhu Xi was indeed inexperienced.

As soon as the live broadcast ended, she exited quickly. The crayfish she ordered hadn't arrived yet, so she washed her face first and put the mask on.

Just as I was adjusting the mask in front of the mirror, the phone rang outside.