Chapter 110

The weather this summer is very good, most of the time? Blue sky and white clouds, fresh air.

When the lakeside breeze blows slowly, it brings a damp and cool breath.

This is the first time for Jianxia to enjoy the unique peace and comfort of Guihu Garden in this season.

Watching the car that saw Fu Hanyun go around the lake? Half a circle later, it turned onto the small road in front of it, and finally disappeared. Jian Xia sat down under the rose flower stand with Mo Mo in his arms, and couldn't help but bend over and rub Xiao Bai's head .

This year's rose trellis seems to be growing very well. The flowers of various colors are crowded and blooming in full bloom, and the unopened buds are even more cumbersome, giving people a feeling that they can bloom forever.

Jian Xia always thinks, if there is a camera looking down from above, this neat and beautiful rose flower stand managed by Uncle Qi may look like a beautiful wreath.

And he and Fu Hanyun often drink tea and chat under the garlands, discuss scripts, or do nothing, just lie on each other's knees for a while, and have a sweet dream with the fragrance of flowers .

"Aww." Probably masturbating hard? Little Baibai bit his bone and took the tip of his nose to rub against Jian Xia's calf, and Jian Xia giggled loudly.

The cell phone rang on the bamboo recliner next to it? Get up, it's? Zhu Qian's call.

"Xia Xia," as soon as the call was connected, Zhu Qian couldn't wait to ask, "How? How is the endorsement selected?"

After the sorcerer, there were so many endorsements from Jian Xia that it filled Zhu Qian's mailbox.

It's just that at that time Jian Xia didn't consider accepting new endorsements, so Zhu Qian declined them one by one.

But now it has been so long, and there are several very good endorsement invitations waiting to be answered, both Zhu Qian and Sun Peipei feel that it is time for Jian Xia to add a new endorsement.

"Car." Jian Xia said.

This is the result of his discussion with Fu Hanyun.

Compared with other endorsements, besides the filming of promotional videos, the car endorsement activities are relatively less and more concentrated.

"Then? Good." Zhu Qian said hurriedly, "I'll go and reply to the brand."

He asked again, "What about the script, how did you choose it? How is it?"

This time Fu Hanyun didn't give him the script of Summer Entertainment, but asked him to try to choose one from the large number of scripts he had received before.

"Still choosing." Jian Xia said while rubbing her furry little head.

"Hurry up? Yeah." Zhu Qian said earnestly, "We only have one in stock, if we can settle it sooner? Make it as soon as possible, everyone can feel at ease."

"Got it." Jian Xia smiled, "However, you should be more cautious when choosing a notebook, as it is easy to make mistakes if you are too hasty."

Jian Xia acted safely, although she was in a hurry, Zhu Qian still gave in and said, "All right."

After hanging up the phone, Jian Xia didn't look at the tall stack of scripts on the table, but after a moment of contemplation, she carried Mo Mo into the kitchen.

Recently, apart from being used to paying attention to the weather in the morning, noon and evening, Jian Xia secretly learned a few dishes online.

After a period of experimentation, it has been quite successful, and he really wants to make it for Fu Hanyun today.