Chapter 44

It seems that the weather has never been so hot, I don't know? I don't know which of the two is sweating. When Fu Hanyun held Jian Xia's wrist that was already on the edge of his pajama pants, he felt a little slippery.

"Jian Xia." He lifted the quilt and saw that Jian Xia was almost lying on his body.

But he lay down cautiously, as if he was afraid that he might crush himself if he was not careful.

For a moment, Fu Hanyun couldn't tell what emotion he was in.

He looked at him with downcast eyes. The color of his eyes was so dark that people couldn't see the bottom at a glance.

When Jian Xia met their eyes, she seemed to dodge in a panic, then pursed her lips and lowered her eyes.

His snow-white skin was dyed crimson, and his eyes were slightly cold when he was not smiling. The eyes were slightly moist, and the eyelashes that were hanging down were dark, but his lips were very red.

It made Fu Hanyun unconsciously think of it? It's ripe in summer, with thin skin and tender meat. It's a peach that overflows with sweet juice as soon as you touch it.

He pursed his lips, feeling his mouth was parched, his throat filled with fireworks, and he urgently needed those juices to quench his thirst.

But what he said was just the opposite.

"No need?," he? heard? his own voice, slightly hoarse, with a little imperceptible struggle, "you don't need it like this, Jian Xia."

If the relationship between Jian Xia and Wei Cheng can be regarded as a relationship...

So that relationship at that time, to a large extent? It can be said to be a family relationship of mutual trust.

It can also be said that it is a choice made by Jian Xia in order to satisfy her parents and make them feel at ease.

Even though they were going to get married at the time, it wasn't really love in the strict sense.

It's actually the same now, Jian Xia is also paying for her family.

For the sake of their family, they chose to come here, and chose to fulfill their obligations based on the relationship between the two.

And now they? From Jian Xia's point of view, maybe they are not as good as Wei Cheng back then.

At least, at that time, the Wei and Jian families were almost as close as a family. Even if there was no love between Jian Xia and Wei Cheng, they had grown up together and trusted each other.

And what about myself?

In Jian Xia's eyes, it was just a stranger who had to be superstitious and use money to dominate him in order to save his life.

...

But in fact, only they themselves know that they don't want Jian Xia to be wronged like this.

Naturally, no one knows how much they want to be like ordinary people, so that they can pursue them openly with flowers in their hands.

Dating, eating, watching movies, holding hands, hugging, kissing, and then?

If only that could be done...

How beautiful life should be.

However, when they first met Jian Xia, they were not yet adults.

Teenagers have to film and study at the same time, so they don't have time for feelings.

They were desperately building each other's careers while waiting for them to grow up, but in the end they waited for the news of their engagement on their eighteenth birthday.