"Master Jane." Aunt Wu had just packed up the kitchen and was about to go out. Seeing him come in was no surprise. "All the ingredients you want are ready?"

"Thank you." Jian Xia smiled and nodded.

"How about I help you?" Aunt Wu said, subconsciously glanced at Jian Xia's left index finger with the Band-Aid on it.

Noticing her gaze, Jian Xia couldn't help but smile? Smile.

In fact, it was just a very small cut, maybe it was accidentally scratched when I was handling raw shrimp last time, and he didn't notice it at all.

I don't know what happened to Fu Hanyun's eyes? So sharp, I just grabbed his hand and saw it, so I just posted it on him.

"No need." He handed Mo Mo in his arms to Aunt Wu's arms, "I'll do it myself? That's fine."

The kitchen at home is very big and equipped with an air conditioner, so it doesn't get too hot when cooking.

Jian Xia put on her apron, picked up the scissors, and started to process the ingredients.

Trim the prawns, remove the prawn threads, marinate the processed prawns in a specially prepared sauce for later use, and then take out the half-cooked chicken from the rice cooker, and patiently disassemble the chicken into shreds...

At half past ten, Jian Xia got into the car carrying a thermos bucket, which contained four dishes and one soup.

Steamed fish in soy sauce, garlic prawns, stir-fried lettuce, stewed pork ribs with carrots and yams, plus two servings of white rice and Fu Hanyun's favorite chicken soup.

When each dish was cooked, Jian Xia carefully tasted it to make sure that it would not happen like that in the TV series, which was obviously unpalatable and embarrassing to talk about.

The car drove to the underground parking lot of Fu's Building. Jian Xia put on her hat and mask and got out of the car, and boarded Fu Hanyun's exclusive elevator.

After the old man retired, only Fu Hanyun and his secretarial team were left on the floor of the CEO's office, with excellent confidentiality.

Moreover, with his appearance, there is a high probability that he will not? Someone will recognize him.

In fact, this is the second time that Jian Xia has come to Fu Hanyun's "Fu's" office?.

The first time was? A week ago, the weather forecast said that strong convective weather might? Trigger thunderstorms.

To prevent problems before they happen, Jian Xia came to the company with Fu Hanyun after having breakfast that day.

Fu Hanyun was very busy that day, so Jian Xia sat by the window and read a book, but she was restless all the time, and from time to time she raised her eyes to look at the sky outside.

When the lead cloud outside rolled up with thunder and lightning, thinking about the torment Fu Hanyun suffered because of this kind of weather last year, his heart tightened instantly.

It's just that on that day, except that his face was a little paler than usual, Fu Hanyun's performance was not different from usual.

He even stood in front of the window holding his hand tightly, watching the thunderstorm outside the window and telling him the few things in his memory about his parents.

Like a trickling, warm trickle, is it? Fu Hanyun studied it all the time from childhood to adulthood, and finally preserved precious memories.

It was a thunderstorm that day. Although it came fiercely, it dissipated quickly.