Seeing so many people coming to surround her, Jian Xia was somewhat surprised.

Although the brand officially announced that he will go to Paris in the past two days, in fact his specific itinerary has not been disclosed to anyone.

"I'm sorry everyone, I'm in a hurry today, so it's inconvenient? Accept everyone's interview," he raised his wrist with a smile, looked at the time, "wait until you come back, is that okay?"

Journalists are not fooled.

When he came back, this person plunged into the group and didn't show up for several months. After the filming, he left the group and was in a hurry. This interview must be cool.

"Just a few questions, Xia Xia," said the reporter in front, "Don't worry, your flight will not be delayed."

Jian Xia looked at the time again: "Ten minutes, okay?"

He said and looked around? Looked?

In the middle of the night, there were not many people at the airport, but there were not many.

Fortunately, his itinerary has not been announced. Although fans have been clamoring online to see him off, no one expected that he would leave immediately after attending the awards ceremony, so the sensation caused was not too great.

But at this moment, the commotion on their side still attracted the attention of many people.

"Go over there." Jian Xia pointed to a corner with dim light, and raised her foot to go there, "Don't disturb others."

"Xia Xia," the reporters followed, without wasting a minute or a second, "Do you feel regretful that you didn't win the best actor award this time?"

"No, Jian Xia smiled, "Teacher Wan should take what he deserves. "

"But? Everyone, even the judges feel very sorry, after all, you performed so brilliantly in Demon Master." The reporters followed closely.

Jian Xia stopped in her tracks and said with a smile: "If I take it, everyone will think it's a pity that Teacher Wan didn't take it."

When he said this, many people laughed.

After they finished laughing, Jian Xia continued, "Teacher Wan is capable of getting it, but I can't get it, which means that I must still have some shortcomings, and I need to work harder to keep up with Teacher Wan's pace."

The entertainment journalists are all powerful and well-informed, and they are the best at distinguishing between the truth and the falsehood of the stars.

In this kind of indistinguishable situation, almost everyone is "speaking polite" words, but in their hearts they are "really unconvinced", regretful and disappointed.

Some people even question the fairness of the awards.

But at this moment, Jian Xia's smile is soft and relaxed, and she is relaxed and comfortable.

It seems that there is really no extra thought at all.

Not tangled, not sad, not lost...

It seems that he never looked back? A pair of bright eyes just stared ahead.

"But? Demon Master's box office has surpassed that of special operations." A female reporter couldn't help but say.

"Isn't the award? It's measured by the box office." Hearing this, Jian Xia's eyes were bent, and the amber pupils were very soft, and they were reflected by the flash as a pool of light-colored honey. "Why don't you just look at it directly? Who has the highest box office? It's fine to just give it to someone, why invite the judges and teachers."