At this time, Qu Shui, Xue Ying, and Zhou Wenchang also came up, and Fu Hanyun told them again what he had just said.

"It's my fault." Qu Shui said, unable to hide his self-blame.

After rehearsing for a lifetime, he pays the most attention to safety, but such an accident still happened.

"It should be that the equipment is a bit old. In the past two days, I have seen that they are? being replaced." Zhou Wenchang said, "How can it be so coincidental? At this juncture."

Although Jian Xia herself said that there was nothing wrong, Fu Hanyun had no way to comfort anyone since the examination results hadn't come out yet.

His eyes drooped slightly, the corners of his lips were pursed tightly, and he didn't say a word.

Fortunately? Everything was rushed, but within half an hour, the door of the examination room opened slowly, and Chen Jin came out. Everyone greeted him with a swipe, and surrounded Chen Jin in the middle.

"It's all right." Chen Jin said, "Maybe I knocked my right leg. The wound was deep but didn't hurt the bone. I had two stitches and a little scratch on my back. It's nothing else. , if you are worried, you can stay in the hospital for two days for observation."

Hearing this, everyone breathed a sigh of relief.

While speaking, the nurse had found a wheelchair to push Jian Xia out, and Fu Hanyun immediately stepped forward to take over the nurse's position.

Qushui, Xueying, Zhou Wenchang:? ? ?

The three faces are dumbfounded.

Mingming thought that Fu Hanyun just watched Jian Xia fall, and instinctively rescued her, why now? Watching? Watching...

"Director, Producer Zhou, Sister Xueying." Seeing them? They also followed, Jian Xia was a little apologetic, "I'm fine, but the shooting may be delayed for two days, sorry."

"What are you talking about?" Qu Shui said, "What are you sorry for? Take a good rest these few days, and come back when you're done. There's no shortage of money for entertainment in summer."

Good guy, you gave Fu Hanyun the pot with just one mouthful.

Jian Xia pursed her lips and smiled, then turned her head slightly?

Fu Hanyun was too lazy to sort out Qushui.

"You? Go back first." He pushed Jian Xia forward, "Don't disturb other patients, I'll send him to the ward first."

Qushui, Xueying, Zhou Wenchang:? ? ? ? ?

Qu Shui originally wanted to say that both the manager and the assistant driver are here, and that it won't be your turn if you want to.

But before he could speak, Xue Ying quietly pulled him away.

"Xia Xia," Xue Ying smiled and bent over, "You rest today, turn around? Let's see you again."

"Thank you, Miss Xueying." Jian Xia nodded.

After they left, Jian Xia looked at Sun Peipei and Zhu Qian.

"I can't join the group these two days, you guys? You two have been busy and worked hard recently, so let's take this opportunity and take a good rest for two days."

"I'm? Here? Take care of you, Xia Xia." Sun Peipei said, "I'm a widow. It's okay to go back."

"No need." Jian Xia smiled, "My parents probably haven't seen the news yet. I'll report to them later that they are safe. They will definitely come over within two days."