"Zhou Li." Qi Chunhe finally couldn't bear it anymore, and stood up abruptly.

"Are you okay," he roared loudly, "Are you going to do it? If you can't, fuck off, don't waste your time here, the crew's money is not for you to play tricks on."

Zhou Li: "..."

Zhou Li took a deep breath, and was about to pretend to apologize to Qi Chunhe when he heard a low laugh.

The laughter sounded nice, clear and warm, but it sounded like a pinprick in Zhou Li's ears, and he had to turn his head away abruptly.

Jian Xia lowered her eyes slightly, and there was an unbearable sarcasm in her voice.

"What," he said, in a low voice, "do you want to hit me again?"

Zhou Li: "..."

The fist hardened.

"It's okay," Jian Xia continued, "After all, your slap is worth several endorsements, and I deserve it."

Zhou Li's chest was almost exploded with anger, but thinking of the few endorsements he had left, he gritted his teeth and held back.

"Don't be too complacent," he said, "I'm not as good as you are."

"Hmm~" Jian Xia smiled lightly, "Snatching a man from someone else is delicious, isn't it?"

As he spoke, he took a step back calmly, "It's a pity that you will lose even more."

"Is it worth it, Zhou Li?" Jian Xia asked, her beautiful eyes were full of sarcasm.

Zhou Li: "..."

In other words, there was no mirror in front of him, otherwise Zhou Li would definitely be able to see how ugly his face was.

Like a ferocious jackal, he can't wait to step forward and tear the prey in front of him.

"What's the matter, Zhou Li?" Zhou Li's expression fell into Qi Chunhe's eyes.

If it was before, Qi Chunhe might not have stood up for Jian Xia.

But two days ago, Xia Ri Entertainment's overly clear attitude between Zhou Li and Jian Xia made him have to keep his mind on it.

"What?" Qi Chunhe seemed to want to ask. Zhou Li's face turned, "Little Jane was bullied? Haven't you bullied enough? Do you want to do it again?"

"I'm sorry director, I can't shoot today." Zhou Li said angrily, raised his hand, took off the costume and threw it into Sun Peipei's arms.

Qi Chunhe: "..."

"Who are you playing temper with?" Qi Chunhe stepped forward, "You? Who are you playing temper with?"

Zhou Li remained silent, Qi Chunhe became more angry: "You think I want to use you? Isn't this the character you cheated?"

Wei Cheng asked him for the role with the investment, but when he turned around and gave the role, the investment was withdrawn.

This? He still can't get over it.

Zhou Li's face flushed, he turned his head and gave Wei Cheng a hard look.

Wei Cheng sat on the spot without moving, as if he didn't intend to come over to rescue him at all.

There are more and more people watching the excitement? Lu Xiuming stepped forward and raised his hand to pat Qi Chunhe on the shoulder.

"Forget it, Lao Qi," Lu Xiuming said, "If it doesn't work, let's take a group first, and let the young people go down and calm down."

"Zhou Li." In the hotel room, Guan Qiuyun looked a little haggard.