Chapter 19❤️

At the hospital

In the morning, the couple were still sleeping together. Zeynep is still in Musa's arm, he wrapped his arms around her waist. Zeynep's head were in Musa's chest. They're in a comfortable position. A few minutes later, Musa is the one who wake up first and he look at Zeynep who were still sleeping peacefully in his arm. She's so tired and can't get enough sleep because she were thinking about Musa the whole day and now is her time to rest went she now that Musa is already awake and totally fine.

Musa look at Zeynep's face and he smiles, counting her beautiful lashes, look at her feckless face, her pink cheeks and lastly her lovely lips.

Musa ~ (He slowly whispered not to wake his wife up) My beautiful angel, thank you so much for always being there for me. I know you're tired of waiting for me the whole day until i wake up. You must have not slept well and now i want you to rest well. I will always be with you and I can't imagine my life without you. I love you so much. (He kiss her forehead and continue to look at her beautiful face then he fell asleep)

Around 7.a.m. Zeynep wake up and she see that she's still in her husbands arm. She smile then she look at him.

Zeynep ~ (She slowly whispered not to wake her husband up) I'm glad that you already wake up. I will always be here for you. I will never leave you alone no matter what had happen to us. I can't imagine my life without you and I love you so much. (She kiss his cheek)

Then Musa wake up and saw his wife was looking at him lovingly. He smile and kiss her forehead.

Musa ~ Good morning my wife.
Zeynep ~ Good morning too, did i wake you up my love?? How are you today??
Musa ~ No, you didn't, I'm fine, just my stomach still hurts a little.
Zeynep ~ Do you want me to call the doctor and check you up??
Musa ~ No, it's okay, nothing serious. I need a hug. (Make a cute face)
Zeynep ~ (Roll her eyes) ayy, there's someone so clingy this morning. (Thinking) should I hug him??
Musa ~ Yess, you should hug me right now. I need to feel the warmth of your hug.
Zeynep ~ Okay, i will hug you. (She hugged him and he hugged her back) I love you so much Musa.
Musa ~ I love you more. (He suddenly coughs so bad) arghh my stomach is hurt. (They break the hug and Musa quickly holds his stomach)
Zeynep ~ Musa, are you okay?? (She look at his stomach and noticed there is a lot of blood on his hands) Musa, you're bleeding. I will call the doctor, you wait here.

Zeynep run outside and get the doctor and a nurse. They quickly ran backs to Musa's room and checked on him.

Doctor ~ Mr. Musa, your stitches are open, we need to get back to the emergency room and stitch it back.
Zeynep ~ Is it serious??
Doctor ~ Yes, it is, we need to go now before it's too late.
Musa ~ Don't worry Zeynep, you stay here i will be back.

The quickly push Musa's bed to the emergency room and start the procedure. One hour later, they still didn't finish the procedure, Zeynep began to worried about Musa. Then the nurse came running and Zeynep stop the nurse and ask her what is happening.

Zeynep ~ Nurse, what is happening?? Is my husband going to be okay??
Nurse ~ We need a to transfer a blood to him because he already lost a lot of blood. (The nurse quickly run to find a blood that can transfer to Musa's body)

Zeynep fell on the ground and cry. She feel so helpless and doesn't know what to do, she's so scared and afraid of losing Musa. About an hour later, the doctor and the nurse went out from the emergency room and Zeynep quickly got up and went to them.

Zeynep ~ Doctor, how is my husband?? Is everything okay??
Doctor ~ Don't worry Mrs. Zeynep, he is fine and we will put him in the intensive care unit until he wake up then we will bring him to the normal room.
Zeynep ~ Thank you Allah and thank you doctor. Can i go and see him??
Doctor ~ You're welcome, yeah sure, you can go and see him.

Zeynep quickly went to the intensive care unit and wear the scrub before enter the room. She went to Musa's side and sit on the chair beside him and hold his hand.

Zeynep ~ My love, I'm so scared of losing you, please wake up and talk to me like you always do. I know you strong and you will get over this thing and we can live happily again. I miss you so much and I love you. (She kiss his hand and his forehead. A few minutes later, she fell asleep beside him while holding his hand)

Zeynep was sleeping and she didn't realise that the nurse came in to check on Musa. She was very tired. The nurse went to her and slowly wake her up and ask her to sleep on the couch so that she can sleep peacefully.

Nurse ~ Mrs. Zeynep, mrs. Zeynep, wake up.
Zeynep ~ Ahh, ms nurse, sorry i didn't realise you're here.
Nurse ~ It's okay, you can rest and sleep on the couch there so you can feel comfortable and i will bring you a blanket.
Zeynep ~ Alright, thank you so much.
Nurse ~ You welcome, i will bring you a blanket. (She went outside and took a blanket at the normal room and bring it to Zeynep) Here you go.
Zeynep ~ Thank you so much.
Nurse ~ You welcome.

The nurse went out and leave the couple alone. Zeynep lays on the couch and covers her body with the blanket, she look at Musa until she fell asleep again.

An hour later, Zeynep hears someone's coughing. She quickly wake up and saw that Musa is the one who's coughing. She quickly went to Musa and hold his hand.

Zeynep ~ My love, slowly, take a deep breath and relax.
Musa ~ (cough, cough) My life.
Zeynep ~ Yes, I'm here. Now slowly, take a deep breath and release. That it, slowly.
Musa ~ Okay, I'm fine now.
Zeynep ~ You wait here, i will go and call the doctor. (When Zeynep were about to leave, her movement suddenly stopped because Musa is grabbing her hand)
Musa ~ Don't go, just be here with me. (He pull her closer to him and kiss her lips. Zeynep respond. They were thirsty, kissing each other slowly and when they were both breathless, they broke up. Then Zeynep joined his lips again, but this time she started kissing viciously as if they could never kiss again...The kiss was sweet and passionate. Then both of them separated and join their foreheads together.) I miss you so much my life and I really miss the taste of your lips and your mouth.
Zeynep ~ (She smiles) I miss you more and i miss the taste of your lips and your mouth too. Please don't leave me and Gonca alone. I can't imagine my life without you.
Musa ~ I promise that I won't leave you and Gonca alone, we will live happily together. I love you so much.
Zeynep ~ I love you more. Now i will go and call the doctor to check on you okay, you wait here.
Musa ~ Alright, don't go for too long.
Zeynep ~ I won't leave you okay. (She went outside and call the doctor. They went to the intensive care unit and the doctor began to examine Musa.)
Doctor ~ Okay, Mr. Musa, everything is fine so we will transfer you to the normal room.
Z and M ~ Alright doctor, thank you.

They push Musa's bed to the normal room and Zeynep followed them. When they arrive at the normal room the doctor continues to check on Musa.

Doctor ~ 4 or 5 days later you can discharge.
Musa ~ Thank you doctor.
Doctor ~ You Welcome.

After the doctor when out, Zeynep went to Musa and sit beside him.

Zeynep ~ My love, do you want to eat??
Musa ~ Yes, I want to eat, I'm hungry. (Making a sad face)
Zeynep ~ (Teasing him) ayy is my baby hungry?? I will eat you.
Musa ~ (Surprised) You want to eat me?? Are you sure?? (Raise his eyebrows)
Zeynep ~ (She laughs) I'm just kidding.
Musa ~ (Making a sad face again) I thought you really want to eat me?? Never mind, after I already recovered and i'm the one will eat you. (Smirk)
Zeynep ~ (Make a naughty face) If you want to eat me then you need to quickly recover. Okay now i will go and buy some food.

When Zeynep about to leave, there's someone knocking on the door.

Musa ~ Yes, come in.

When the door open, both of them are totally shocked and they look at each other. The one that standing infront of the door is Ali.

Ali ~ Hello Musa and hello my beautiful lady.

To be continue.

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS STORY AND SUPPORT IT, I APPRECIATE IT SO MUCH. STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER😉