Chapter 5❤️

The next morning, the lovers woke up holding each other. Musa, who was first to wake up, looked for a long time at the face of the love of his life. For him there was no more beautiful woman in the whole world.

When Zeynep woke up, the first thing she saw is the face of the love of her life, she look at him and smile. None of them said a word. They stared at each other.

He caresses her hair and says.
Musa ~ Good morning my life!! How are you?? (Smile)
Zeynep ~ Good morning my love, I'm fine, you?? (Caresses his hair.)
Musa ~ I'm fine, now you look good aren't you?? (Smirk)
Zeynep ~ Yes, i'm totally fine. (Smile)
Musa ~ Should we stay like this for a while?? (Smirk)
Zeynep ~ Sure, we can. I won't let you go easily. (Naughty smirk at him)
Musa ~ (Surprised) Wow, you're so bad and naughty.
Zeynep ~ Well this is the real me, now you get to know the real me. (Smirk)

————————————————————————————

~ 18+ (if you want to read, you can read, if not you can skip it)

Musa ~ (Surprised) Ahh i see. (Naughty and smirk bad at her) he grab her toward his body. Kiss every coner of her body then he kiss her lips. She went up on him. Kiss his forehead and then she kiss his lips. He wrap his hand around her, turn over and climb onto her. He push is body toward her then they continue everything.

After the pleasure moment, they layed on each other hand and start kissing. While they were talking, they get interrupted by knocking on the door. They look at each other and find their clothes and wear them on. Zeynep went to the door and open it.

————————————————————————————

Aunt Leyla ~ Good morning to the lovely birds.
Musa and Zeynep ~ Good morning aunt Leyla.
Aunt Leyla ~ Go and take a bath then come out, i already make some breakfast.
Musa and Zeynep ~ Okay aunty, see you later. (Waved at her)
Zeynep ~ I will go and take a shower first okay??
Musa ~ What about we take shower together?? (Smirk)
Zeynep ~ You are so naughty. Okay come, let's go and take the shower.

Both of them went to the toilet and they take a bath together. They were playing and laughing at the toilet. After a few minutes then went outside and start to get ready before they went out and eat their breakfast. Zeynep wear a white shirt with a long black pants and Musa wearing a shirt and pant that Zeynep gave to him. It was Mehmet's shirt and pants. After they finished dressing, they went out for a breakfast.

Zeynep ~ (Breath deeply and exhale) Aunt Leyla, i have made a decision, that i want to hurry up the wedding.
Musa ~ (Surprised) Are you sure about that??
Zeynep ~ Yes, I'm definitely sure about it. We can get married this evening. Can we??
Aunt Leyla ~ What's the hurry Zeynep?? Is there something wrong?? Please tell me. I have noticed since yesterday that you are not okay. Please tell me why??
Zeynep ~ (Take a deep breath and exhale) Okay, yesterday after i send Musa to his car, then he went back home. When i turn around i saw Ali behind me. He is physcho. He grab my arm and tell me that he love me, he ask me to leave Musa and married him, he will make me happy. He was about to kiss me then i slap him. So i quickly run back and went to my room then i decided to call Musa, that the reason why Musa is here and why i want to hurried up the wedding. (She started to cry.)
Aunt Leyla ~ What?? Allah allah. It's true?? Ah ah Ali ah, what are this boy thinking and what is he up to?? Okay Zeynep don't cry. (She went to Zeynep and hugged her. She wipes her tear.) Okay, you guys can proceed the wedding soon. Okay?? We can do this evening okay??
Zeynep ~ Okay aunt, and please don't tell anyone about the story i tell you especially Mehmet okay??
Aunt Leyla ~ Okay i promise, after we done everything we need to tell him too okay??
Zeynep ~ Okay aunt. Musa, after the breakfast you went back and tell Mother Emine that we will have the wedding this evening okay?? We only proceed for the simple wedding okay?? After that we can held a big one okay?? Only our family will come to the wedding ceremony.
Musa ~ Okay i will. Now don't cry anymore okay?? (he went to her and hugged her.)

After they had their breakfast, Musa ask the permission to went back to his house and tell his mother about the wedding and they will prepared for everything. Musa went to his care, Zeynep watching him from her window and they waved at each other then Musa drove off back to his house.

When he reached his house, he was welcome by his mother Emine. He went in and bring his mother to the sofa, they sat down and he decided to tell his mother about the discussion they had made just now.

Musa ~ Mother, we already decided to hurry up the wedding, we will have they wedding this evening.
Mother Emine ~ What's wrong son?? Why suddenly you guys want to hurry up the wedding??
Musa ~ There's long story mother, i promise i will tell you after the wedding. We only do a simple wedding first then we can held a big wedding after that. Only our family will attend this wedding.
Mother Emine ~ Okay son, as you wish. I will prepare everything that needed for the wedding ceremony.

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS STORY AND SUPPORT IT, I APPRECIATE IT SO MUCH. STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER😉