Chapter 8❤️

One month later.

At the morning, Zeynep quickly run to the bathroom and vomit. When Musa hear it, he quickly run toward her and he ask.

Musa ~ (He start to get panicked because Zeynep already vomited around four time) Zeynep are you okay?? (He help her by patting her back)
Zeynep ~ (She is so weak and she is tired) I'm not okay and I don't know why.
Musa ~ Let's go to the hospital and have a check up okay?? You go and take a bath first.
Zeynep ~ Okay.

They quickly take a bath and get ready. They went to the living room to have a breakfast before they went to the hospital.

Musa ~ Zeynep come and sit first. You need to eat something before we go.
Zeynep ~ Ahh Musa, I don't want to eat, I feel like I want to vomit when I smell the food.
Musa ~ Okay, i eat something then we can go to the hospital.

Later, Mother Emine come out from her room and went straight to the living room. She saw Zeynep's pale face and ask her.

Mother Emine ~ Zeynep are you okay?? What's wrong with you??
Musa ~ She didn't feeling well and she already vomited about four time.
Mother Emine ~ Ahh, maybe she's pregnant.
Musa and Zeynep ~ (They look at each other curiously.) What??
Musa ~ (Excited)Mother, what did you say?? She's pregnant??
Zeynep ~ I don't know, maybe yes??
Mother Emine ~ Musa, you bring her to the hospital for check up quick.

They quickly get up and went straight to the car and Musa drove off to the hospital.

At the hospital.

They went to the receptionist and say to the nurse that Zeynep's didn't feel well and need to do a check up. The nurse ask Zeynep to fill the form and wait for a minute. 10 minutes later the nurse call them and they went to see the doctor.

The doctor ~ How are you Mrs. Zeynep??
Zeynep ~ I didn't feeling well and I already vomit around four time.
The doctor ~ Okay, we need to do a few test on you.

The doctor take some blood to make a test and give her a pregnancy test and ask her to check. She went to the toilet and test it. A few minutes later she went back in. She pass the pregnancy test to the doctor.

The doctor ~ Okay, we will wait for a few minutes to see what is the result and about the other results I will tell you later.

15 minutes has passed.

The doctor ~ Okay, Mrs. Zeynep, congratulations you're pregnant.

Musa and Zeynep look at each other and they are so happy. They hugged each other.

Zeynep ~ (Happy) How many weeks doctors??
The doctor ~ It's already 7 weeks. You need to take a good care of yourself and the baby. Remember you can't do anything and don't lift any heavy objects cause the baby is still fragile. Your other test already out and you don't have any sickness.
Zeynep ~ Okay doctor, thank you.
The doctor ~ You welcome. I will give you some vitamins and you need to eat it according the time that have given okay??
Zeynep ~ Okay doctor, i will.

After that, they went to the counter and the nurse give them the vitamins and ask her to eat according to the time that have given. They pay all the bills and heading straight to the car and quickly went home.

At their house. They we greated by Mother Emine.

Mother Emine ~ So how everything?? Did it go well??
Musa and Zeynep ~ (Happily) Yes mother, everything are okay. We want to tell you that Zeynep is pregnant and we are expecting a baby.
Mother Emine ~ Ahh thank you Allah for such a great news. Soon i will have another grandchildren. So how many weeks are you??
Zeynep ~ (Happily said) Already 7 weeks mother.
Mother Emine ~ Okay, you need to take a good care of yourself and have a rest. Don't lift anything heavy and do many job okay?? Just rest. Musa you need to take a good care of your wife.
Musa ~ (Smilling) Okay mother, i will take a good care of her.

After that they went to their room.

Musa ~ I can't believe that i will become a father and you will become a mother.
Zeynep ~ I can't believe it too. We will become parents soon.
Musa and Zeynep ~ Sukur ya rabbi for this greatest gift.

They kiss and hugged each other. Suddenly Zeynep feel so sleepy, she told Musa that she want to sleep cause she's so tired.

Zeynep ~ Musa, i feel so tired and i want to sleep.
Musa ~ Okay my life, have a good rest, i will go out and sit at the living room, if there is anything just call my name okay??
Zeynep ~ Ahh no no, i want you to stay with me, come lay beside me and cuddle me.
Musa ~ (Smirk) So you're being so clingy huh??
Zeynep ~ (Smirk at him back) Only with you my love. (Wink).
Musa ~ (Lift his eyebrows) Really??
Zeynep ~ Of course my love. Who can i be clingy with besides you??
Musa ~ Maybe with Ali?? (Laughing)
Zeynep ~ (Angry) Musa, it's not funny and please don't utter his name again.
Musa ~ Okay, okay, sorry, i was just joking around. Come on let's sleep now. You are tired right??
Zeynep ~ Yes, I'm sleepy and tired. Come let's sleep.

He lay behind her and put his hand on her stomach. They cuddle for a while then they fell asleep together.

In the evening, both of them wake up together but they still in each other arm. Musa look at every inch of Zeynep's face and he smile. He kiss her forehead and she kiss his cheek.

Musa ~ (Smile) Good evening my life. How are you feeling??
Zeynep ~ Good evening my love. I'm feel so good after i rest and sleep.
Musa ~ That's good. Come on we need to get up and eat something cause I feel so hungry.
Zeynep ~ I was lazy to get up. Can we please stay just like this??
Musa ~ You're not hungry??
Zeynep ~ No, I'm not.
Musa ~ Well you need to eat something. Don't forget that you're not alone now. You are pregnant so you need to eat something at least.
Zeynep ~ Okay, okay. But I'm lazy to get up.
Musa ~ Then i will bring you some food okay??
Zeynep ~ Okay, i will be waiting.

Musa went out from his room and went straight to the kitchen. He opens the fridge to find some food so they can eat together. He found some chicken slices and salad. He take it out and make some sandwich for them to eat. After finished making it, he bring the food and water straight to his room.

Musa ~ My life, come, get up and eat this sandwich that i made.
Zeynep ~ (Give him side smile) You...you make it huh??
Musa ~ (He is putting the food and water at the table) Yes, i make it. I found some chicken slices and salad and i make the sandwich. Come here, you need to eat a little bit.
Zeynep ~ Okay, i will come. (She went to the table and sit beside him. She take a bite) Ahh, it's so delicious.
Musa ~ (Surprised) Oh, really??
Zeynep ~ Yes, even though it's a ready made but it's delicious.
Musa ~ (Smile) Thank you my life.
Zeynep ~ (Smile) You're most welcome my love.

After they finished eating, they went to the bathroom and take a bath. They are playing and laughing together. A few minutes later they finished take the bath, they went outside and put some clothes on. They went to their bed, he kiss her and they hugged. He lay behind her and wrap his hand around her waist and put one of his hand on her stomach.

Musa ~ What are you thinking. Our baby will become a boy or a girl??
Zeynep ~ I don't care that it will be boy or girl, the important thing is that the baby is healthy.

They cuddled up and soon they fell asleep in each other's arms.

That's how their night end.

I'm running out of ideas. I will continue to write this story as soon as i find some idea okay??

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS STORY AND SUPPORT IT, I APPRECIATE IT SO MUCH. STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER😉