Chapter 4❤️

Musa is having a dinner at Zeynep's house with her aunt Leyla and her best friends Farya. They were chatting, laughing when suddenly, someone knocking on the door. They are all curious, who is coming late at this hours??

Aunt Leyla ~ Musa, Zeynep...are you expecting someone?? Farya??
Musa, Zeynep and Farya ~ No aunt, we didn't invite anybody else. (They look at each other curious.) Then suddenly Zeynep figure out something.

Zeynep ~ Ahh maybe Mehmet??
Aunt Leyla ~ Ahh maybe it's him. Farya go and open the door.

Farya stand up and went straight to the door and open it. It was Mehmet and his neighbour Ali. Aunt Leyla invite them in and they sit at the dining table where Zeynep and Musa at.

Zeynep and Musa ~ (Smile) Welcome Mehmet.
Mehmet ~ (Smile) Thank you sister and my brother in law. Btw this is Ali or neighbour, Ali this is my sister Zeynep and her future husband Musa Bayri.
Zeynep and Musa ~ (Smiling) Nice to meet you.
Ali ~ (Fake smile) Nice to meet both of you too.
Aunt Leyla ~ Mehmet, Ali, are you guys already eat?? If not yet then you guys can eat here cause i and Farya cook a lot today.
Mehmet and Ali ~ Sure, we haven't eat anything yet. Btw the food look so nice and it smells so good.
Aunt Leyla ~ (Smile) Enjoy your food.

After they all finished eating, Musa ask for permission to went back to his house. Aunt Leyla already pack some food and give it to Musa so he can bring back. Zeynep accompany Musa to his car, he kiss her lips and wish her good night and sweet dreams. Zeynep wish him good night and sweet dreams too. They waved at each other then Musa drove off. (They didn't notice that their movement were being seen by Ali.) When Zeynep turn her back, she suddenly saw Ali at the door waiting for her.

Zeynep ~ (Scared) A...Ali, what are you doing here??
Ali ~ (Smile) I was waiting for you.(He goes near to her)

Zeynep is scared, so she quickly run to the house but suddenly her arm were grab by Ali so hard.

Zeynep ~ (Scared) Ali, wh...what are you doing?? Let go of my hand.
Ali ~ (Side smile) Where are you going?? I was waiting for you a long time.
Zeynep ~ (Scared + Confused) Wh...what are you talking about??
Ali ~ (Look at her face and evilly laughing) I was waiting for you since the first i saw you at the market near our house. When i meet Mehmet, i was so happy because he invited me to go to your house, and I'm so excited that i could meet you and i want to confess to you that i like you but when i arrive at your house, i saw you and your future husband. I'm so mad and i want you to leave him and be with me. I will make you happy, i promise.

He about to kiss her lips but suddenly she slaps his face and quickly run to the house. She act normally in front of her brother, aunt and her best friends so they will not know that she is in trouble. She quickly went to her room and find her phone. After she found it, she quickly dials Musa number.

Musa he already arrived at his house. He went inside and his mother welcome him.

Mother Emine ~ Welcome my son.
Musa ~ Thank you mother. Here i bring some food, Zeynep's aunt, she has cook a lot and she ask me to bring some and give it to you and my brother.
Mother Emine ~ Okay, i will put eat in the fridge so tomorrow we can eat in the morning.

Suddenly Musa's phone was ringing. He took his phone out from his pocket and he saw Zeynep's name on his phone. He quickly pick up.

Musa ~ My life, how are you??
Zeynep ~ (Scared) Mu...Musa...i...i want to tell you th..that (get interrupted)
Musa ~ (Start to panic) My life, what's wrong with you?? Tell me??
Zeynep ~ (She's about to cry) C....can you come to my house right now cause I'm really scared.
Musa ~ Are you okay my life?? (Mother Emine is weirdly looking at Musa)
Zeynep ~ (Stammer) My...my love, please, I'm begging you, please...please come to my house right now, i...i need you, please.
Musa ~ Okay, okay, i will come, you wait there okay??
Zeynep ~ Okay, I'll wait.

They hang the phone. Musa quickly grab his car keys and run to his car. He told his mother that Zeynep needs him and he will stay at her house. Tomorrow he will tell her everything. Mother Emine, understand everything and let his son go to meet his future wife.

A few minutes later he arrived at her house. He quickly drive his car cause he so scared that anything will happen to his future wife. So he finally arrived 30 minutes later instead of an hour.

He went to the door and push the bell button. The door was opened by Aunt Leyla.

Aunt Leyla ~ (Curiously look at Musa because his face was so panicked) Musa, what's wrong with you??
Musa ~ Where is Zeynep?? She called me just now and she want me to come here?? Where is she??

Zeynep suddenly hear Musa's voice, she quickly went up from her bed, she opened her door and saw Musa, she quickly run toward him and hugged him. Musa hugged her back and he is trying to calm her down. Ali are still at Zeynep's house, he (act confused) with Mehmet confused what's happening?? Zeynep quickly pulled Musa's hand and bring him to her room. Ali was so mad but he act like nothing happens.

At Zeynep's Room. She ask Musa to sit on her bed, she locked the door and she went to him.

Musa ~ (Panicked and scared when he look at the love of his life are not in a good mood) My life, what's wrong with you?? Are you okay?? Please tell me, what's wrong??
Zeynep ~ (Take a deep breath and exhale, she look straight to his face) My...my love, just now, when you went back to your house, i turn around and saw Ali behind me. He...he told me that he is waiting for me and he likes me. He grab my arm so hard and he ask me to leave you and be with him, he say that he will make me happy and he was about to kiss my lips but i slaps him and quickly run inside. So i decided to call you and tell you the truth before you know it from him.

Musa was so mad when he listened to what Zeynep just told him. He get up and wanted to go to Ali but suddenly Zeynep grab his arm.

Zeynep ~ (Scared) Where are you going my love??
Musa ~ (Angry) I will go to that man and told him to stay away from my future wife.
Zeynep ~ My love, please, I'm begging you please don't go to him, I'm scared, please stay here with me.
Musa ~ (Sighed) Okay, okay i will stay here with you okay my life?? (He went to the sofas and wanted to sleep there.)
Zeynep ~ My love, come here and sleep beside me.
Musa ~ Are you sure??
Zeynep ~ Yes, I'm sure?

————————————————————————————-

~ 18+ (if you want to read, you can read, if not you can skip it)

Musa stand up and went to her bed and sit beside her. He lays her down on the bed, kiss her forehead then her lips, her neck, he slowly opens Zeynep's cloth while kissing each corner of her body. She wrapped her feet around him, after he finished undressing her and himself, he push his body toward her and continue everything. After the pleasure moment, they sleep in each other's arm.

That is how the night end. They never cared about what the others think. They only care about their love. He wants to make her happy because she is sad about the incident that happened.

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS STORY AND SUPPORT IT, I APPRECIATE IT SO MUCH. STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER😉