Chapter 1 - 1

Heyyy. My name is Kai Lennox Beckett and I'm 16. I'm a non-binary person and I use they/she pronouns. I'm also an asexual, I think. I never really liked anyone in a romantic or sexual way. People usually say I am an introvert, which is true, and I often escape from reality. I'm scared of disappointing people I care about. I'm a really anxious and stressed out person. I am also really socially awkward, which explains why I have just a few friends. I'm making a lot of fake scenarios and stories in my head. It helps me a lot with writing my own stories. I never post them anywhere but I show them to my siblings or my dad. Maybe one day I'll publish my first book. I also draw a lot. I have an account on instagram where I post my drawings. And I've been playing guitar since I was 7. I kind of started singing because of my friend Luna, but I don't think I'm any good at it.

My family is kind of... Not the best. I have two siblings. A twin sister Ashley and a younger sister Oli. Oli is 14. I love my dad. He's nice but sometimes it feels like he's not really here. He never stands up for me or my sisters when mum yells at us. I don't like my mum. She probably hates all of us. She yells at us all the time and sometimes she beats me. She gets mad about every little thing. She keeps going to my room and finds a reason to be angry at me. She wasn't always like that. I have no idea what happened to make her start acting like that. It's been almost 9 years since she started this. So, yeah, it's over half of my life. I don't really have any nice memories with her. And even though she acts like this, I spend most of my free time there. It's not like I have a choice. I don't have that many people to be with. And I also love to be alone.

However, I have some friends. They are the best and I love them so much. Their names are Luna, Leo, Nelle and Zina. I have known Nelle and Zina since kindergarten, but we became really good friends not so long ago. Well, 3 years or something. Luna and Leo moved here about a year and a half ago. Me and Luna are really good friends and pretty close too. We tell each other almost everything. She's the kindest person I've ever met. And she's the person I talk to the most from our friend group, if I don't count Ash. But maybe I talk to her even more than with Ash. Ash is best friends with Zina. They spend so much time together. And I think they could be together, but maybe I'm making something out of nothing. Nelle doesn't spend much time with us anymore. She's kind of popular and she's a really outgoing party person. She has a lot of friends, unlike me. Ash is almost the same as Nelle, without the popular part.

———————————————————

Hi! I just want to say a few things. From now on, every once or twice a month, there will be a new update! At least I'll try to. Btw, this is my first story completely in English, so let me know in the comments if you find any mistakes, and I'd love to know how you like it. Content warnings will always be at the start of the part.

Also I want to say english is not my first language so I'm sorry if there will be some mistakes or if I mix british and american english, I learned like 95% of my english on the internet. I know it probably doesn't really matter but it pisses me off.

- Alistair  ๋࣭ ⭑๋࣭ ⭑