Ten

"List of things to do if Prince Wilhelm doesn't do the interview." that's a good start. "First, Prince Wilhelm is retiring from public view until this is all over, along with everyone else who is in any way involved." I even do that voluntarily. 

"Second, if Prince Wilhelm wants to meet Simon Eriksson again, someone has to be there and it has to be in a place where no one can see them." Great, I'm really looking forward to it. 

"Third, Simon Eriksson is required to give us all of his social media logins so that we can verify his accounts." "And if I do not want to?" Simon reports back. "You have no choice" I reply. "Great" 

"Four, Prince Wilhelm will be under constant surveillance by bodyguards for the rest of his school days, and for the time after that anyway. Five, if Simon Eriksson is being bothered too much, Prince Wilhelm is always allowed to have one of his bodyguards at his side, but he doesn't get an extra one." then I hope that Simon wants one, then I have one less and that is great. 

"Six, Prince Wilhelm will leave Hillerska after completing the current school year and go to Switzerland, more precisely to Geneva, to another boarding school where he can graduate." good to know and so early. The only question here is, do I want that? No. 

"Seven, from Prince Wilhelm's eighteenth birthday, these regulations can be discussed at any time, but before that everyone will have to comply with them. I won't read any further, there are only things for your bodyguards and for the staff here in general." Erik says in my direction. It's a good thing that it won't even be two years until I'm eighteen.

"Is it always like this?" asks Simon. "It has always been like that and will probably stay like that" I reply. "How nice, I'm happy about that." "You shouldn't have grabbed you a prince" says Erik with a grin. "I don't really care about the title of Prince" says Simon. In the background you can hear whistles and other screams. 

"Is everything okay with you?" "Yes. I'm at the football field and they're training right now, so it always sounds like this" "Oh" I smile. The three of us talk for a few more minutes, Ayub and Rosh sometimes add something to the conversation, then I go to my room. 

I miss Simon. I want to go back. Without rules. I just wanna live my life, is that asking too much? 

The evening passes. We eat, discuss with mom, laugh, almost cry, so all in all it was an emotional rollercoaster, but it was not really worse. 

Is it actually normal to have such a close bond with your brother? I mean, we fight, yes, but probably a lot less than other siblings and honestly, I'd give my life for him. 

I miss Simon. In case I haven't mentioned it already, I miss Simon. And somehow Erik too, although he's also in bed just a few rooms away. Don't have to understand. 

The next day passes slowly. Mom said Erik couldn't take me to boarding school until the afternoon, so I slept in as long as possible to pass the time somehow. 

After I left my room for the first time at noon to get something to eat, I called Simon briefly because why not. We mainly talked about the list again and what we do when the school year is over and stuff like that. Luckily it's only now the Christmas holidays and when they are over, which still means half a year, but as far as I know, this half year will of course pass faster than anything else. 

In the early afternoon there is still a conversation with my mother, during which she actually only said the same things over and over again, until I was finally allowed to leave. It was things like: 

"You are lucky that you are only a prince not the crown prince" 

or 

"The list will be kept and if I notice that even something is not kept, you will make the statement and go straight to the boarding school in Switzerland". 

Luckily I'm now sitting next to Erik in the car on the way to Hillerska. For the first time since the video, we are having conversations with each other that are not about the video, mom or Simon, which is good sometimes. Admittedly, we could always talk about Simon, as far as I'm concerned. 

At some point I take my phone out of my pocket and scroll through all sorts of social media platforms. The situation on Instagram has calmed down a bit, while on Twitter 

'Prince Wilhelm Sextape' 

is still the top one search, closely followed by 

'Prince Wilhelm boyfriend', 
'Prince Wilhelm sexuality' 
and my official account. 

Goes really well. I'm surprised that 'Simon Eriksson' isn't that high, but that's good, for him at least. "What are you doing?" Erik asks after a few minutes. "The last time chilling on social media before I have to delete every app of this nature for several weeks" I reply, not really enthusiastic. "Twitter search?" "Twitter search." 

I put my phone back in my pocket. At this moment I see something that really shouldn't be. 

"Erik, watch out!"

I scream in panic. 

There is a loud bang, then everything goes black.