Three

Pov Wilhelm
"Wilhelm" "Hey" Mom sits down between me and Erik. "You know that yesterday will have consequences and by that I don't mean the video, that has completely different ones, but I mean your freak out on the phone" as if I didn't know what she meant. But can we please talk about the fact that she's completely freaked out too? I mean, she's my mother and the Queen of Sweden, but that's no excuse to just yell at your son, right? Yes, there were reasons, but still. 

I nod. "I'll tell you in peace what happens because of that." How great. Of course I'm really looking forward to it. Irony. Just in case someone just took this seriously. "We now have to briefly discuss what we are going to do about the video" I nod again. "Wilhelm" Mom looks at me. "You will deny that it is you in the video. There is a clear advantage that you can only be seen from behind" I interrupt her. 

"And what about Simon?You can see him completely" "That's not our problem" She's not serious right now, is she? She's completely kidding me, right?! "Besides, from now on you won't talk to this boy, see him, message him, call him or anything like that. Got it?" "Yes" I say hoarsely. I can't say anything more about it right now. 

Why can't my mom be a little more normal? I'll definitely see Simon and hug him and kiss him, I don't think I really need to explain any more than that. The thing is, mom knows this very well, so that I will still see him and if not, then she doesn't know me a bit, that would fit her tho, but anyway. I bite my fingernails. "Stop it" she grabs my hand and pulls it down. 

I would really like to hit her in the face with my fist, but then I could leave the Hillerska straight away and I don't feel like doing that, after all I have to be able to continue seeing Simon. 

"You'll be picked up on Saturday morning and you'll stay at home over the weekend. We'll discuss everything and you'll give the interview. When you come back to school, all the rumors will be away and we won't have a problem anymore" she says. It seems like it's the easiest thing in the world, but it's not. 

I want to be me, not some weird wishful thinking of my parents or the people. "Yes" I say again. I have a lot to say to mom, but I really don't have the strength or motivation to discuss things with her right now. "Good, then we have everything sorted out" she gets up and goes to the door. 

"Oh, and before I forget, Malin is waiting outside the door, she'll make sure you follow my instructions and don't do any new stupid things, plus you need a bodyguard in a situation like this anyway and she's perfect" she opens the door and turns to Erik. "Will you please come too?" he nods. 

"I will come, go ahead" she goes out and closes the door. "I have to do something quickly" he also gets up and goes out, he didn't even say goodbye, great. 

I lie back down and pick up my phone, in this moment the door opens again. Erik pushes Malin into the room and puts her on a chair, then he locks the door and sits back down on my bed. "What did Her Majesty say to you?" it's weird when someone talks about mom like this, especially if it's Erik or dad. 

"The things I need to have attention on it?" Erik nods. "Prince Wilhelm is not allowed to leave the school grounds..." "Yes, he is, accompanied by you" Erik interrupts. "But..." "No buts, please just keep talking" Malin seems confused, then continues the list. 

"I'm supposed to make sure he doesn't get near Simon Eriksson..." "Yes, he can, but only in rooms where they can't be observed" Erik interrupts her again. "Her Majesty said otherwise" "We don't care, okay?" "Yes" she says slowly. 

"In addition, I should always let her know if something has not been observed or if he acts stubbornly" she stands up. "May I go now?" "You're staying a little longer." Erik puts her back on the chair. Actually, it's not really funny, but this situation is very entertaining right now. 

But I have to say that this isn't the first time Erik has manipulated one of my bodyguards. It's been a few years since the last time, we were in London at the time because mom and dad had some meetings and we had to go with them. 

Erik was the age I am now and wanted his peace, but he also didn't want me to be bored or sad, so he made my bodyguard take me to a lake. That's what he did, nobody saw us and our parents still don't know, which is pretty funny. And hey, I had my fun, so perfect. 

"You don't tell Her Majesty if he's being stubborn or anything, you tell me. Got it?" she nods. "Okay, we'd have that sorted out too. Oh yes, and also let me know if he" he points at me. "Meets Simon. But only if something special happened, not if the two just wanted to see each other for a moment" she nods again. "Okay" she hesitates. "And if Her Majesty asks how it's going?" "Then everything is going great" Erik replies quickly.