0.9

(( haii I'm alive, apologies if the characters seem different from originally because I actually looked more into the characters and studied them more to understand them unlike before, so 👨 ))

     "You're what." Dave said flatly in shock, stiffening up and feeling like a complete fool... cause he was.

     "Duh. Why do you think I never hit on a women and live alone?" Jack frowned, putting a hand on his hip sassily.

     "I THOUGHT YOU WERE JUST A MISERABLE STRAIGHT GUY WHO WAS BAD AT FLIRTIN'!"

     Jack couldn't help but giggle at this, turning away from Dave and holding a hand to his mouth to hide his big grin. He'd speak between chuckles, giving Dave a look that sent butterflies in his stomach.

"No, Dave.. I mean- yeah, I'm shit at flirting. We both know that. But I'm not that much into girls, I prefer guys." Jack smirked a little and turned to face the taller man, wirnessing how flustered the aubergine was from this whole interaction.

"Well- why didn't you tell me then?!" Dave complained, "You know I'm a bisexual!"

Jack frowned, "Actually, Dave. You mentioned one thing about it, and it was by telling me that you find male strippers sexy to look at. I didn't know that you'd be romantically interested in guys up until this moment!... I didn't know that you were supporting of it either."

Dave blinked, then sighed and crossed his arms, looking away.

"Okay, you have a point there." Dave sunk a bit, his long neck lowering into the suit and making himself look smaller. Thankfully the heavy suit was able to support his body going slightly limp, "Old Sport, I.. I remember what we did that night we got drunk."

Jack raised a brow, "So why didn't you tell me?"

"Because..." He sighed, "I was afraid that it was just another drunk mistake you did - kissin' me in front of a burnin' house. Or when you were so high on the dancefloor that you mistaken me as a woman cause of my long hair. But, I don't blame you for thet one.. c'mon, I'd make a pretty hot babe." He chuckled a little but quickly shut up, "Look, Old Sport. What I'm trying to say is that I haven't told you about any of the times we we're intoxicated because most of it was us partying then kissing right after."

Jack listened closely, his face flushing slightly as he pictured all of the possibilities of what could of happened.
"So.. did we ever?-"

"NO!" Dave cut Jack off before he spoke, clearing his throat after, "No.. I'm not the kind of guy to take people while they're under the influence. The hookers are the only acception cause they're paid for it, and they decided that before they even got the drugs."

"Okay.. Uh- Dave.. how long has this happened?" Jack asked, the question itself making his stomach twist and fill with a fuzzy but somewhat uncomfortable feeling.

"Uhm.. our last trip to Vegas. About- uhhhh... four times now?" Dave also shared the feeling, unknowing that Jack felt the same. He blushed a bit, remembering the moment and how warm he was.

There was silence while Jack seemed to be contemplating something, having a fight in his head on what to do or say.
Where should they go from here? Does he just accept and leave, pretend like nothing happened? Yell at Dave for never stopping him? What should he do?!

Dave seemed to also be in a stage of racing thoughts, all filled with anxiety and worries. Worries about Jack leaving him, or feel disgusted, or maybe think that all of this was a joke. Never has Dave felt this scared of rejection before until this moment. He was silently begging for Jack to say something instead of staring at him like a ghost, a new feeling of panic washing over him as he stared deep into the other's white, glowing pupils that was willed with uncertainty.

Then, suddenly, Jack started to lean closer. Why was he doing this? He wasn't sure, but it was like his body was fed up with him just waiting around and was taking role. Dave stared in disbelief, leaning closer as well.

Like on the night of their reunion, they both gently clasped their hands together and stared deeply into each other's eyes. Jack hated when Dave touched him with his cold hands - but he loved the cold feeling in this moment. He loved seeing Dave's shocked expression, the eagerness to do something else rather than just hold hands was clear in the way his eyes had a new glow to it, one Jack was familiar with during their time together. However, they were foriegn at the same time, because the glow was filled with admiration and care.

Jack felt his heart skip a beat as he watched Dave get closer to his face, practically frozen in place. He couldn't move, couldn't speak... hell, he even forgot how to breathe in that moment.
His were wild up until this moment, but now only one thing played on repeat in his mind.

Come on, just kiss me already.

"EMPLOYEES!" A booming voice called from the steel door, immediately pulling the two away from each other. The colored men turned their focus towards the door, watching as their boss just now entered the room.

"I HAVE PARENTS YELLING AT ME BECAUSE YOU TWO AREN'T OUT THERE! YOUR BREAK ISN'T UNTIL THE NEXT TWENTY MINUTES, AND YOU'VE BEEN IN HERE LONGER THAN YOUR REGULAR BREAK TIME!"

"DAMNIT SCOTT YOU RUINED OUR MOMENT!" Dave huffed and crossed his arms.

"Yeah, well I DON'T CARE about your homosexual relationship. Now get back here or I'm taking a coin off your pay!" The phone yelled as he slammed the door shut, making it clear that he was standing outside and waiting.

There was a pained awkwardness between the two with two different goals. Jack wanted to get out of here as fast as possible before dying of embarrassment, and Dave wanted to continue what they started.

Jack huffed and picked up the mascot head, but stopped when he noticed the stinging look of disappointment covering the purple man's face. He hesitated and struggled to think of something to say for the moment, then sighing and raising up on his tippy toes and pecked a kiss on Dave's cheek.

"We can try again later." He said softly, before slipping the mascot head back on. Right after he did that, his heart felt like it was on fire and he had a sudden burst of adrenaline that made him want to stamp his feet, cheer, or shout in excitement. But he didn't.

"O-Okay.." Dave replied softly, his cheeks growing red as his white eyes expanded like a puppy.

Jack walked to the door of the saferoom and pased a glance to Dave, watching him slip the costume gloves back on. He gave him a little wave before stepping out the room, brushing past Scott and not giving him a single word as he stamped off.

Soon, Dave joined him and they went back to doing their normal work. Passing a few glances towards each other with a longing feeling of wanting to be close again after what they discovered today. They both now knew that their feelings were mutual, that they both felt the same thing, and it made the men crave each other more. But, sadly, they couldn't express those feelings till after work or their boss would beat their asses, meaning they'd have to wait an excruciating few hours before it hit 6 pm and they could go home.

;)))))))))