0.7

A groan came out of the purple man as he heard the noises of his neighbors fighting again, making him throw a pillow over his head to block out the noise...which never worked, so he had no choice but to wake up. Sitting up in the bed he'd rub his tired eyes as he tried to get used to the bright light of the sun that came through the dirty blinds inside his room. The man would look over at his cheap bedside clock he had that told the time.
8am? Seriously? Dave thought to himself. Well, better to get up then stay lying here and listen to those idiots fight before hearing them fucking each other again.
He'd stand up and stretch out as he let out a loud yawn with the following of his bones popping, the chill air nipping at his bare skin as he looked around the empty yet messy bedroom for some clothes, only finding a pair of some baggy ripped jeans and a t-shirt with the Guns N' Roses logo on the front. The lanky man wandered off to his bathroom and turned on the light that flickered a bit as it turned on, staring at himself in the mirror. His hair was a long, tangled mess and he had massive eye bags underneath his eyes, which made Dave groan in annoyance, his purple hands rested on the sides of his face and stretched his face around a bit, the feeling of his scruffy beard poked his hands as a reminder that he should shave sometime soon. Not to mention his goatee look felt a little old on him and he wanted to try out a new look.
The tired aubergine decided to take his cheep razor with his left hand and decided to go ahead and get it over with so he could pass by some time and not forget to go ahead and go it later that day.

As Dave walked down the sidewalk he had a bit of a small smile on his face as he observed his surroundings, watching some kids who ran on the sidewalk across the street as they seemed to be playing some tag and staring at the hidden birds in the trees that sang their morning song, the song reminding him of when he was told that "killing a mockingbird was a sin" as a kid, the memories he immediately shifted away from and went back to focusing on the future.
A group of kids passed him on bikes and threw something in Dave's direction while ringing their bells in a fit of laughter, making Dave pause as he had to process what came at him as he looked down at the ground where the object that hit him was at.
A stick.
They threw a stick at him.
He growled as he picked up the stick, following the direction of where they biked in slow steps, it wasn't long until his soft steps turned into heavy, fast steps as he ran after the asshole kids that threw the stick at him. It wasn't hard to search for them since he watched them turn a corner that lead into the local park. He'd quickly follow after them as he gripped the stick with his good hand, looking around and taking quick notice that they're circling around the park trail and about to approach the small hill that had a pond nearby the turn at the bottom of the hill.
A wicked smile spread on Dave's face as he sprinted to the bottom of the hill, quickly grabbing some giant sticks from a nearby tree and placing them down right at the end of the hill with the one that was thrown at him before dashing behind a tree and waiting.
In a flash, the leader of the group yelped as his biked flipped from the impact of the sticks as he was sent flying into the pond, his four other buddy's following after him by colliding with the bike on the ground as they were all sent flying, two of the kids getting stuck in the pile of bikes as they wailed in pain.
"Karma's a bitch, ain't it?" Dave said before cracking out into a fit of laughter as he rushed away from the scene, wiping his eyes as the whole scenario brought tears to his eyes.
Once he calmed down he headed into town to see whatever he could do to pass some more time besides attacking children.

The whole day was spent on a lot of walking, talking with some old street friends, buying himself stuff with the 5 dollars he had on him, and doing whatever aubergine's did when they were bored to pass some time. He even made a friend on the way!
While Dave was walking down some random alleyways during his walking, he stumbled upon a little friend, a dog. It was pretty scuffed up and was basically bones, yet it seemed hopeful when Dave stumbled upon them, who had every right to because Dave immediately took the dog as a companion after spotting them. When they were walking together, Dave felt a guilt not saving any food before he ran into the dog because, well, he was broke and couldn't afford anything at the moment. So he took the dog to his place to give it some food.