0.4

It was a gloomy morning for a grant re-opening to a childrens entertainment center, which fit just perfectly for the orange male's mood!
    As he walked toward the building, a tired, sunken expression rested on his face from the effects of those previous hours. Yesterday's journey wasn't too kind on him as it made him feel worse about going into work that day, not to mention he'd have to wear those dumb suits all day for the grand-opening to entertain the children case he'd get yelled at if he didn't. Another thought flooded his mind beside the fact he'd wear a dumb suit, but he began to think about what happened that night.
    From what he heard from Dave, he didn't recall much, but did remember things that seemed familiar. He did say he remembered them robbing a store, which explained the new and bizarre items inside his house and attached to his clothes. Not to mention, he also recalled seeing a house on fire and running away from the scene when they heard the wailing noise of sirens, but couldn't remember if they caused it or it was something else. Jack was betting on the first cause.
    A quiet, exhausted groan escaped Jack's lips as he reached out a hand towards the door handle to the smelly building, but quickly retreated as a boney, purple hand gripped the handle and began to crack the door open while stepping around Jack to the side of him.
    "Allow me, Old Sport!" Dave chirped, opening the door for Jack before bowing as the ginger man passed him, the purple one following after.
    "I'm not a royal, Dave."
    "But you're MY royal, Sportsy!" Dave smirked at the frowning  Jack, following him around the building on his tip-toes with a bright smile till their boss walked over to great them.
    "Why hello there, employees! Ready for today's grand opening?" The phone asked, the only responses he got was a quietly groaned "hello" from Jack and Dave's crossed arms and slight scowl while silently judging the obvious catch-fraise-stealing bitch who stood before him.
    "Today should be easy, so just keep a close eye on the kids while suited up today. Ok?" He asked in a awkward manner, which soon rested when the chaos duo nodded. "Good! Just remember to hand out pizza... and NO backflips in the suits. I'm rooting on you guys!"
    The phone of a boss cheered them on before walking away to go manage something else, so they went back to walking and headed down to the safe room.
    Upon arriving to the little hidden room, Jack flipped the switch up and watched as the poor light bulb dimly came to life in a flickering manner, the sound of the buzzing of the poor electricity showed it's liveliness as it was using all it's energy to work. Dave's reaction to this? He was silently cheering on the inside.
    Jack shivered as the cold air of the safe room pricked his skin as he wandered off to the corner of the room where the suits still sat, glancing down at the abandoned wrench that was dropped there just yesterday, he smiled softly as he lifted the head of the bear suit, admiring the look of it.
    "Y'know, these are actually pretty cute—" Jack's words croaked as he spoke due to the soar throat, but he was quickly cut short by the most random and bizarre question Dave has asked him.
    "Do you like men?"
    "Say what?" Unintelligible mumbles escaped Dave's mouth as Jack cocked an eyebrow as Dave whispered a few cus words at himself by randomly blurting his weird thoughts like that out. Especially to Jack, the man he tells everything that shouldn't be said to, literally!
    "I—uh...I meant, do you like meth?" Dave said in a smooth manner, which was obviously a stupid question.
    "Uhm.. no, I never tried it. Why?"
    "No reason, just wonderin'!"
    Jack gave Dave an odd look one more time before bringing his attention back to what he was doing previously. Dave silently thanked his so-called "genius mind" for saving him like that. He watched as Jack carefully slid the suit on himself,  admiring the man's swift yet gentle movements. A small smile gleamed warmly on his face as he began daydreaming off to the events of last night.
    Because of Dave's constant yet careful drinking, he's built enough of a tolerance to the substance to the drink so it didn't have much of the effects on him like it did when he began drinking, yet he doesn't dare to abuse his intake in the risk off killing himself by boosting the effects with a more intake of alcohol.