~ 13 ~

Sophie's POV

Fitz and I entered the room of the party, hand in hand.

"Are you comfortable with telling people that we're dating?" Fitz whispered. I nodded.

"Yeah."

"Are you sure?" I nodded once again.

"Yes Fitz." He smiled and kissed my temple and then we were crowded by our friends.

"Are you guys dating?!" Biana screamed.

"Yeah we are," Fitz said.

"Yay!! Finally!" She screamed.

"You guys aren't going to be that cringe couple that makes out anywhere right?" Keefe asked. Fitz and I rolled our eyes, our cheeks a little red.

"Of course not," Fitz said. We continued talking to our friends and split up in small groups.

"So is my brother a good kisser?" Biana asked.

"Biana?! Why would you want to know that?" I asked.

"Curious. Now is he?" I nodded.

"Yeah he is." I mutter.

"You guys are so cute together," Biana said. I smiled.

"Thank you." Fitz, Keefe, Dex, and Tam walked up to us. Fitz wrapped an arm around my waist and I blushed at the gesture.

After the party was over, Fitz kindly walked me out.

"I'll see you tomorrow," Fitz said.

"See you tomorrow," I was about head on walking but

"Wait, Sophie," I stopped and faced towards him. He walked my way grabbing my hands, a small blush on his cheeks.

"Is it okay if I can kiss you?" I nodded my head.

He smiled, leaning down, gently planting his lips on mine. The kiss was sensational. I felt like I was floating on a cloud. I moved my arms and wrapped them around his neck, his hands moved to my waist. We soon broke apart for a air, a smile on our faces. I heard a buzz in my back pocket already knowing it would be one of my parents. And as much as I wanted to stay with him, I had to go.

"I have to go, my parents are probably worried about my whereabouts, so I'll see you tomorrow." Fitz nodded.

"Good night Sophie."

"Good night Fitz," I placed a quick kiss on his cheek before making my small journey home.

I soon made it through the front door a smile on my face. Edaline ran towards me, giving me a hug.

"Oh sweetheart! I couldn't find you after the play! But did absolutely wonderful! How do you feel now, your last time playing Cinderella?"

"Great," I simply answered.

"What's up with that smile on your face?" Edaline asked.

"Nothing, I'm just glad to be home and see you guys," Edaline raised an eyebrow questioningly.

"Are you sure about that?" She asked.

"Actually, something did happen after the play. Fitz told me he liked me." Edaline clapped and jumped up and down. She seemed more excited than me.

"That's wonderful for you sweetheart!"

"And then he asked me to be his girlfriend, and I said yes."

"My daughter has a boyfriend!! Yay!!" Grady then ran down the stairs.

"Did I miss something?" He asked, and my face turned red. "Who?" 

"Fitz," I mutter loud enough for them to hear. 

"I knew it! I told you he liked you! You see what I was talking about?" 

"As long as he makes you happy and doesn't break your heart, you have my permission. But least to say, Fitz and I will be having a talk in the very near future," Edaline nudged his side. As embarrassing that will be, the only thing I cared about is his approval. 

That night I fell asleep with a smile on my face. 

~
Hey guys! Sorry for the long update! But I updated! Yay! Anyways, this book was a little shorter than what I had been expecting, but knowing me, we all know I have more ideas to come! I write my ideas on google docs so I already have a few chapters finished for my upcoming books! 

Those of you wondering, for the 8th chapter of A Mystery is almost done but I just need to add a bit more so I can publish it! Anyways, thank you all for the reads, views, and comments. And right before this chapter ends I would like to tag Kotlclover120207 and GalaxyGirl4569 for being one of my biggest commenters! Thank you reading! Love yallll. Byeeeee!