It's Life

"Yeh sab aap hume pehle bata dete toh ladayi hoti hi nahi", Haseena scolded but then wrapped her arms around his neck. She kissed his cheek and he sighed.

A mix of desperation, desire, love and longing released from his breath. He gripped her chin slowly making circles on her cheek which were turning red. She leaned to his touch and Anubhav placed quick and lingering kisses on her neck.

Haseena's hand gripped his face bringing him close to her lips. The sudden close attention in the dimmed bedside lamp made her realise that his eyes glistened with water. She slid his palm from her cheek to his neck.

"Aap...ro rahe hai?"

"Umhmm", he denied trying to engage her in his seduction. She wrapped her legs around him bringing him to a halt.

"Sau baar kaha hai aapse dusre kya kehte-samjhte hai hume koi farak nahi padta ye humara relationship hai...No one else's opinion matters"

Anubhav smiled and dipped his head until his nose touched her neck. He kissed a few times on her jaw and rested his face in the space of her neck.

"Koi aapko khuch kahe ye hume bardasht nahi", he slid his fingers through her hair.

"Uff", she hugged him.

"Ek kaan se suniye or dusre se nikal dijye. Sab ek jaise nahi sochte hai. Unka kya gaya balki hum jhagad pade. Aapke cadets ko dekhiye unhone humare liye gift bheja, humse Bina mile hi...matlab woh humari respect karte hai. Aapke seniors ko hum nahi pasand kyuki aapne humare liye ek bold decision liya desk job pe shift hoke"

Anubhav hummed. His fingers traced her back writing things of love, same time nuzzling on her shoulder. He pressed her skin between his lips leaving a mark.

Haseena's palm traced his bare back but she jolted at that the sensation she felt after months.

"Ouch", he groaned at the burning sensation of her nail scratch. Her eyes widened.

"Sorry. Woh Holi pe humne nail extensions lagwaye the, bhul Gaye hatana. Abhi ek minute dijiye"

"Haseena...", he gave a horrified look that even halting for a minute would make him a mad man.

She touched the bridge of his nose and pinched it.
"My Desperate Husband", she could not speak it fully as his lips crashed down on hers. Their eyes closed, revelling the feeling of a longed union. The emotional escape, getting a physical form of intimacy.

He moved back only to take a deep breath and go again. The distance had only ignited their passion for eachother.

"Agli baar se shave nahi kiya toh humse door hi rahiyega", she scratched her chin that itched due to his grown stubble. He laughed and placed soft, wet kisses to soothe her.

No sooner did those kisses found their way down to her neck, chest and belly. He had missed how her body reacted to his touches. She closed her eyes and her back arched to get more of him. Goosebumps evident under dimmed light. He teased her by touching sensually near her thighs.

She held the waistband of his innerwear and pulled them down. "My Desperate Wife", he mumbled kisseng her abdomen. The tension bubbling in their veins erupted and they closed any space which could be possible with them.

Reaching their highs, she flipped from him down to the matress. He gazed at her figure, the heavy rise and fall of her bossom, droopy eyes, red-shaded face and bruised lower neck. His body was no exception. She scooped herself near him to cuddle. Her hands smoothed over his chest while his worked the same on her back.

"I love you", Haseena whispered, her body relaxing for a peaceful sleep. "I love you too", she heard him mumble back. Few minutes later she jerked back from sleep.