"You really think it suits me....?" Rose asked, her tone quiet. Her eyes seemed a little misty.

 "Yes...Why?"

 "I tried wearing something similar to this back home and....well....nobody thought it suited me at all." Rose looked down sadly, holding the dress close.

 "They all said she looked silly." Elanor told us. 

 The three of us looked at each other, our eyes wide. I looked at her and sighed. "Rose, you can wear whatever you want. Don't let others stop you. If you like it, and you think you look good in it, then who really cares?" I gave her a small smile as I put my hand on her shoulder. "You will look really pretty in this dress and Kallan will love you in it."

 "His face will probably be so red!" Elisa laughed.

 Rose chuckled and nodded, giving a small smile. "Alright. I'll go try it on!" She went right to the dressing room and a few minutes later, came out wearing the dress. "It's perfect..." she said softly, smiling. "It reminds me of Kallan..." 

 "I think you look beautiful, Rose."  Janie smiled at her.

 "You really do look pretty." Elanor replied. Elisa and I agreed with the two, smiling at the fairy. 

 "Let's get it! I can't wait to see Kallan's reaction." Elisa declared, smirking. I knew she was going to record it. Rose nodded, smiling brightly before going back into the dressing room.

 When she finally came out, wearing her original dress and carrying her blue ombre dress, she was smiling excitedly. Her smile then faded as she looked around. "Where's Elanor..?" My eyes went wide as I glanced around. Rose was right. Elanor wasn't here! She doesn't know her way around the mall! She could get lost! 

 "We can track her. Give me control." Misty said quickly. I nodded quickly, letting my friends know Misty was taking over. I then closed my eyes and gave Misty control. Misty sniffed at the air, her eyes closed, concentrating. "She's over this way." she said quickly, turning to the others.

 My friends nodded, and I noticed Rose's eyes were wide in shock. Probably my eyes. That shocked everyone when they see it for the first time. We hurried in the direction of Elanor's unique scent. We stopped short as we saw her standing at a dress rack, looking at the fiery orange dresses, a smile on her face and tears in her eyes.

 "Elanor!" Rose exclaimed, hugging her elf friend tightly. "Don't ever do that again! You scared me! I thought you got lost or kidnapped or something!"

 "I'm alright, Rose. And I'm sorry I scared you." the elf girl said quietly, smiling. "Look...This looks like Ash..." She never turned her gaze away from the dress. I could see the admiration for the fire fairy in her eyes. 

 "Why don't you try it on, Elanor?" Janie suggested.

 Elanor turned to face us and gasped, her eyes wide as she looked at me. "Your eyes! Did your tiger take over?" 

 "Indeed I did, Elanor." Misty smiled, chuckling a little.

 "I-I knew the White Tiger's eyes changed color when their tiger took over...But I never knew they changed the color of their mate's eyes."

 "I was thinking the same thing!" Rose declared.

 I stared at the two in shock. Huh?! My eyes....were the color of Jay's?! Misty just smiled and nodded. "The bond between us and Jay is strong enough for our eyes to be his color. That happens when a White Tiger's bond with their mate is this strong." 

 "So cool!" Rose exclaimed, her eyes wide. I can already tell she was imagining if her eyes could do that, only Kallan's color.

 "I'll give Elena back control now. It was nice talking to you all." Misty smiled before giving me back control.

 "I'll never get used to your eyes changing color whenever your tiger takes control then gives it back." Elisa remarked.

 I laughed. "I can imagine." I then turned to Elanor. "Do you want to try this dress on?"

 "I don't know...Elves aren't allowed to wear fiery colors..." Elanor said quietly, looking back over at the dress on the rack. 

 I shook my head, frowning. What type of place was the Mystic Woods...? It kept it's subjects from being with the ones they love, unless they are of the same species. It didn't even let it's subjects wear clothes they wanted to wear! 

 "If you want to get this, then we'll get it, Elanor. We aren't going to stop you from wearing a dress you like. You can wear whatever you want." Janie told her. "I may be the Luna, but Joseph and I are not that controlling."

 "She's right! We shouldn't let people control what we want to wear. Plus, you're gonna look great." Rose declared. 

 Elanor smiled. "You mean it...?" Rose nodded, smiling at her. "Ok, then. I'll try it on!" We went back to the dressing rooms, where Elanor quickly went to try on her dress. She soon came back out, looking very nice. The fiery orange-red dress really suit her. 

 "You look really pretty, Elanor!" Rose declared. She could be energetic at times and outgoing. She smiled brightly at her friend. "We definitely need to get it. Ash's reaction is going to be priceless when he sees you."

 Janie, Elisabeth and I all agreed with her. Elanor smiled and went back to change out of the dress. When she finished, we went to check out. The five of us were excited to give Elanor and Rosalie a makeover. Elisa was definitely going to be filming the boys' reaction to their girlfriends. I was looking forward to seeing it myself, honestly.