34_He is here

Miguel's pov

I went to the car and picked up a very large chain and a gallon of fuel.
"Don't tell me you are doing what I think you are?" Ricardo said in a serious tone. I ignored him and used the chain to hold tight the gates together.

I started pouring fuel all around the restaurant, I heard banging on the door but that was not my business, they deserved this for messing with my woman.

'Why are they doing this to her?'

'She is MINE,MINE alone'

'MINE' I roared lighting up the lighter in my hands,

"Do you really think she'll be happy if she finds out you did this because of her?" Ricardo asked when I was about throwing the lighter to the building.
"She would not be happy Miguel, she would resent you for taking a lot of lives" he said calmly

"Why are they doing this to her Ricardo?, Why?" I yelled
"We can't find her if you are being like this, we have to look for her" he said trying to make me reason with him.
He carefully took the lighter out of my hands and tuned off the light.

"Where do I start from?" I whispered slightly, if I find this people I'm going to kill all of them even if she's going to hate me for it.

Andreia's pov

I puked all the food I ate into the toilet basin as Ediane's soft hands patted my back.
"It's okay" she said repeatedly caressing my hair.
I washed my mouth and retired to bed.

"You need to eat again" Ediane said in a concerned tone,
"We are escaping tonight" she whispered

"I can't, you witnessed what just happened" I said in an irritated tone.
"We are escaping tonight, you can't do that if you are weak, so get up let me get you something to eat" she said in the same tone rushing out.

I ate the second meal she brought this afternoon but thankfully I didn't puke it out.
"Okay this is the plan..." She said as she explained everything in detail.

"Are you coming with me?" I asked, I've been wanting to know what will happen to her if I successfully escape.
I can't leave her in this hell again, she deserved to leave a peaceful life as well. She's too good to stay with this people.

"Right behind you" she replied with a smile as I let a sigh of relief.

A hard knock on the door interrupted our discussion,
"Come in" Ediane said as she hurriedly stood up from the bed,
I couldn't see the person's face but I knew the person was quite huge.

They spoke in hushed tones so I couldn't make out what they were on about.

"Okay dress up and get ready" she clasped her hands nervously.

I dressed up and waited for her to give the heads up.
She held my hands tightly but not enough to hurt me and dragged me down the hallway.

"I can walk by myself you know?" I reminded her in case she forgot,
"This is not the time for that" she shushed me,
She dragged me to a corner were I couldn't be seen except I stupidly want be caught.
"Hide here and don't come out until I say so" she said whispered sternly and I nodded my head.

I stayed in there for some minutes until my system decided to fuck up,
I felt the urge to puke,
'Sh*t, not now' I groaned running across to the room in the opposite side were I found a toilet.

Without hesitation I puked everything out for the second time today, I rinsed my mouth.

I quietly stopped my movement when I felt someone's presence behind me, I slowly turned around as my eyes widened, two huge men were behind me staring at me.