8 Dinner meeting

Rosangela was someone you can actually talk to, she was fun, simple and smart

"What were you doing before you were brought here?" I asked her, we've been talking for about 15 minutes since Miguel left for work

"Well, I was just a normal person, living my life but then my mom sick and I needed money, so when I was passing by I saw the job posted I quickly grabbed the opportunity" she said sadly

"What of you? You said you were not his girlfriend so why are you here?"

"Ou, I- long story for later"

"You seem like you are not happy to be here"

"If I had the opportunity, I would have been long gone" I said sincerely she started cleaning the house, since it wasn't much, I cleaned the vase outside the pallor on the corridor close to the entrance thats when I noticed the door wasnt locked. But at this point, I didnt have any plan to escape, I needed his trust before I try anything.

I got out of the door, watering the flowers in the garden, I thought someone like him would not like flowers maybe he wasnt the one to buy it.

It had a light pink lotus with a bit of yellow in the middle, A dark pink peony , A yellow daffodils, and purple aster and a red poppy they were so beautiful with the butterflies flying around.

There was a fountain in the middle of the flower which I hadn't noticed, it was blue with sparkles around it making the water look blue as well, it was attractive.

I felt a presence behind me as I turned around expecting to see Rosangela, I met Miguel in his work attire looking dishelved

"Hi" I said he staggered to words me almost falling down, was he drunk?

~~

Miguels Pov

I had a dinner meeting with Felicia, my so called fiancée, she was the daughter of the CEO of Viktors Conglomerate and he was one of my dads business partners,

I didnt want to go but I had to for the company and also because of my fathers noise about me getting a wife.

I entered the fancy restaurant owned by her dad, I spotted her sitting around the window side looking outside, she was a beautiful woman and her looks could make men fall for her.

I moved over to the table where she was sitting down and sat down across her on the table, I didnt want to be anywhere near her.

We started talking about the business plan when a waitress passed by.

We ordered (Chateu Lafite) an expensive Brazzilian wine, it was dark in colour with glints of purple giving the wine a bright, lively appearance.

Instead of a waitress a waiter came with the wine serving it for both of us, she knew I loved it, that was why she ordered for it,

She sent a seductive smile which I didn't bother to reply, I can only see my tesoro in my vision, I don't know why but I can only think of her, the only thing I did in this business date or meeting was to plan my date with my Tesoro.

I took a sip which tasted different in a way but I didn't think much about it.

After taking a long swig almost empting my cup, I started to feel hot down there,

My gaze was directed from my cup to her boobs, it looks so enticing and I felt like grabbing it and squezzing it.

'F*ck what am I thinking? What the hell is wrong with me?"

I stood up as i staggered towards her grabbing het t*ts as her face flushed.

"Santino people are watching, we should go somewhere else"

she said standing up as she led the way to a room upstairs

I entered the room as she closed the door behind me, I pinned her to the door, I kissed her hardly as she moaned into the kiss.

She released her hand as she tried unbotting my clothes, she had already unbottoned four bottons as I got a grip of myself, the images of my tesoro cleared as I saw Felicia trying to unbotton the fift button.

I pushed her away trying to open the door but it was locked,

"Where is- th-e key?" I gritted slurring

"I don't have it" she said in anger, i brought a gun out of my pocket where I kept it and aimed it at her head

"Where is the the key to the f*cking door?" I roared, I would have shot and killed her right here but I know better than messing with the daughter of a tycoon.

"I-i- wait ple-se don't sh-ot" she stuttered handing the key over to me.

I opened the door and managed my way here out of the restaurant,

"Sh*t, I should have allowed my Ricardo come with me" I groaned, I was so persistent on him not coming with me.

I entered my car as I started the engine, at this point I wasn't seeing clearly, I could only see myself f*cking someone to death.

It was a relief that the road was a little empty or else I would not be able to count the number of accidents that would happen.

After so much struggles I finally got home alive.

I opened the door and entered my house and there she was staring at the fountain, she was so beautiful and smart, that's exactly why I call her my tesoro, my treasure and she will always be.

She turned as if noticing my presence behind her,

"Hi" she said, maybe it was because I was unusually early,

I staggered towards her almost falling down, I held myself because I knew that she could not carry me.