4 suspicious

"Did you just call me a slut?" I asked walking on a slow pace towards him; his eyes widened realizing I have been there from the start.

"I did not mean to, sorry" he a apologized

"You didn't mean to but you did" I said pointing at his chest

"And you think that sorry is the best thing to say after calling me a slut? Don't you think it would have been better if you had stuck your useless tongue back inside your useless mouth?" I asked threateningly.

"I-I"

"The next time you call me a slut to your murder of a friend, I'll make sure I tear you into pieces and drink your blood after" I said contented with the fear in his eyes.

I know what you are thinking, I'm not a vampire.

"Are _you a va-mpire or - somethi-ng?" he stuttered as his eyes widened as if he just found out an important information.

"You'll know when you cross the line" I said with an innocent smile liking my lips as if I didn't just finished threatening him putting his shirt back to normal making him sigh in relief.

I went back to my seat as I got a glimpse of Miguels amuse smile.

~~
A light tap on my shoulders woke me up from my sleep, OMG, I slept off, how long have I been going for, but I remembered sleeping on the couch, the couch, it was comfy but not as soft as what I'm lying down on, maybe I'm at home.

"Tesoro, lets go eat something" I woke up immediately as I wondered where I was, this certainly was not my room, my foggy mind cleared.

I remembered how I was staring at Miguel typing away on his laptop for about an hour; I see why I slept off.

But how did I get here?

"Don't tell me you carried here" I said sternly

"I didn't carry you here" he stated plainly

"Then how did I get here?"I asked confused, who could have carried me here.

"I carried you here"

"But you told me you didn't" my eyebrows twitched the confusion completely visible now,

"You told me not to"

"Urgh" I groaned in frustration

"Actually, you were sleeping on the couch and I did not want to you to feel uncomfortable so I brought you here"

"And you think you carrying me here would more comfortable? you could have left me you know?"

I said walking out on him; he wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me back.

""You are so ungrateful do you know?

"You are so touchy do you know?" I retorted removing his hands from my waist.

I followed quietly behind him as he made his way out of the gates.

"Isn't there a cafeteria here or something?" I pouted my legs refusing to work.

"I want us to go somewhere else"

The way he said us sounded like there was more into it, I looked around checking for anywhere I could run to.

"It's not gonna work sweetheart" he said as if he knew what I had in my mind.

"You cant kidnap me and expect me not to run away" I spat angrily.

We entered a restaurant few minutes away from the company, I gasped in awe.

It was so huge compared to where I worked before.

"Good day boss" a waiter dressed in a neat white and red uniform said bowing her head a little

He owned this place; it explains why he was not mesmerized about the beauty the way I was, he had seen this before.

And also that does give a room for anyone here to help me.

"You own this place?" I asked more to myself cause I already knew the answer but the smirk on his face confirmed it.

The waiter gave us the menu her eyes lingering on Miguel longer than its supposed to.

I felt like squeezing her neck.

I'm not his girlfriend, I should not be feeling like this.

I ordered for fries and grilled chicken as my mouth almost opened at the mouth watering meal, Miguel ordered for the same as I dug into my meal.

I looked around as my gaze remained on a suspicious looking guy, I saw him before we came here and also at the entrance of the company. He turned around as soon as I looked at him, Miguel followed my store as he looked like he also found something off about this guy at the corner wearing a black hoddie with a cap and a mask covering the hair of is head

"I wanted to tell you something" I started clearing throat , he nodded his head telling me to move on.

"I want to work" I said in a rush as his gaze shifted from my face to my eyes

"No" he said instantly

"What do you mean by no?"

"You can't work" he said

"But why?"

"There is nothing you need that you dont have"

"What I need is my freedom and I dont have it and secondly my parents didn't teach me to rely on people so I need to start getting my money on my own just the way I was doing before you got me in this mess"

"Like I said you can't work and even if I should allow you to, it has to be for me" he said, I thought of it over and over again but it doesn't seem funny working for this busy and cocky CEO.

I got back to the company with Miguel, earning various whispers from his employees

'That should be the CEO's new girlfriend'

'Yh , she looks good beside him' another girl said

'How could you say that, what about me?'

'Oh, I almost forgot, you look better with him'

'I know right'

As we got to his office I saw a lady standing wearing a beautiful red gown up to her thigh and a pair of black high heels, the gown hugged her body perfectly making me almost jealous, Miguel didn't seem to notice her as he typed away on his phone she followed inside the office with me and I wondered who she was.

"Santino" she called and he kind of frizzed for less than a second, he was so good at covering his emotions but the surprised look on his face didnt go away.

"Why are you here?" he asked

I actually think this CEO is suffering from bipolar disorder, no offence.

"I brought jambalaya as lunch for you" she said smiling widely handing a lunch box which I hadn't noticed to him.

"I just finished eating, I'm okay" he stated plainly

"You know it's your favourite food right?" she asked with hope in her eyes but the look he gave her was made it clear he was not going to take it.

"Like I said I'm fine, you may take your leave" he said dismissively.

"What do you mean by that?" she asked with anger laced in her voice "I came all the way here to see you and this is how you threat me, or did you forget Im your fiancée" she said tears running down her face,

I never knew he was engaged

That word stung more than it should, why am I even feeling like this?

What is wrong with me?, This is just my second day with him.

I can't have feelings for him, I have to stop this,

She moved closer to him staring into his eyes as he did the same, suddenly she crashed her lips unto his in a deep kiss.

I shouldn't be here.