Chapter 9: Glamour in the Making

Start from the beginning

"You always know how to make my heart skip a beat. But seriously, Tae, thank you for being here with me today. It means the world," she added with a soft, affectionate tone.

Taehyung's gaze softened. "Jennie, you know I'd be nowhere else. We're a team, through the glitz and the glam. Besides, I couldn't miss the chance to see you shine on that red carpet."

As he spoke, Taehyung's eyes sparkled with pride and love. Jennie reached out to hold his hand, their fingers entwining.

"We've come so far, haven't we?" Jennie mused.

Taehyung nodded. "We have, and there's still so much ahead of us. Tonight, let's enjoy the gala and the world we've built together."

Jennie squeezed his hand, sealing their silent agreement.

_______________

Meanwhile, in another part of the Kim mansion, Sunwoo was engrossed in a gaming session. His manager had urged him to take a break from his busy schedule, but the allure of the virtual world was hard to resist.

"Sunwoo, you've got fittings in an hour!" his manager shouted from the doorway.

"Just one more level!" Sunwoo pleaded, fingers flying across the controller.

Sunwoo's manager sighed, realizing the futility of trying to pry him away from his game. "Alright, one more level, but that's it, Sunwoo."

"Deal!" Sunwoo exclaimed triumphantly, fully focused on his virtual battlefield.

As the countdown to his fitting continued, Sunwoo's game became more intense. Explosions, gunfire, and strategic maneuvers filled the air as he fought valiantly to secure a victory.

Finally, after what felt like an eternity, he emerged victorious. With a triumphant grin, he placed his controller down and turned off the console.

"Alright, time to get ready for this gala," Sunwoo muttered to himself, a sudden burst of excitement coursing through him.

He made his way to his dressing room, where the Kim family's trusted hair and makeup team awaited.

The team got to work, transforming Sunwoo from a gamer immersed in a virtual world to the charismatic model ready to grace the gala's red carpet. They meticulously styled his hair, ensuring every strand fell perfectly into place. His makeup was subtle yet highlighted his chiseled features, accentuating his natural charm.

Sunwoo marveled at the transformation in the mirror, feeling a surge of confidence. He donned his tailored tuxedo, the fit impeccable, and adjusted his bowtie with precision.

His manager returned, impressed by Sunwoo's transformation. "You clean up nicely, Sunwoo."
Sunwoo chuckled, feeling a sense of accomplishment. "I do, don't I? Now, let's go rock that red carpet."

Together, Sunwoo and his manager left the dressing room, ready to join the rest of the Kim family.

_______________

In the serene ambiance of one of Seoul's most prestigious hair salons, Mingyu found himself surrounded by a team of top hairstylists. The atmosphere was one of luxurious relaxation, with soothing music playing softly in the background and the scent of high-end hair products wafting through the air.

Mingyu sat comfortably in a plush salon chair, feeling a sense of pampering and indulgence. The hairstylists meticulously crafted his hair into a work of art, understanding the importance of his appearance as he'd be capturing the gala's most candid and breathtaking moments.

The hairstylists worked with precision, their hands moving gracefully as they shaped and styled Mingyu's hair. Each strand was treated with care, ensuring it fell perfectly into place, framing his face in a way that highlighted his striking features.

_______________

Kai stood in front of a full-length mirror, his gaze fixed on his reflection. His black tuxedo was a masterpiece of tailoring, custom-made to perfection. It clung to his frame like a second skin, accentuating every contour. The soft sheen of the fabric added a touch of elegance, and the perfectly tailored pants broke just at the right spot over his polished black shoes.

As he adjusted his cufflinks, he couldn't help but reflect on how different this gala was going to be. His usual role as a dancer and YouTuber was set aside for the evening, and he had embraced his family's traditions with grace and poise.

His phone chimed with a message, bringing him back to the present moment. It was a text from Jennie, asking if he was ready to make a dazzling entrance at the gala.

 It was a text from Jennie, asking if he was ready to make a dazzling entrance at the gala

Kai chuckled as he typed his response, his nimble fingers dancing across the screen.

He pocketed his phone and took one last look in the mirror.

_______________

Back at her residence, Jisoo had just concluded a phone call with Jennie. With the call behind her, she returned to the whirlwind of activity in her dressing room. Her dedicated stylist, makeup artist, and hairstylist were meticulously perfecting her look. The room buzzed with excitement and creative energy.

Jisoo had chosen a black puffy dress that exuded an air of sultry elegance. It featured intricate lace detailing and silk accents, which complemented her graceful figure exquisitely. She paired the ensemble with black fishnet stockings, adding a touch of drama to her look. On her arm, she sported a Dior bag that added a dash of luxury to her attire.

Her stylist stepped back to admire their work, a satisfied smile on their face. "Jisoo, you look stunning. You're going to steal the show."

Jisoo gazed at her reflection in the full-length mirror, her confidence radiating. "I'm ready for whatever the night brings. Let's make it a night to remember."

With her transformation complete and a sense of excitement coursing through her veins, Jisoo made her way to the gala, ready to conquer the red carpet.