"What the fuck is that??" He look at the clothe to saw it was yeonjun hoodie then his eyes slowly roam around the room and gosh it was a mess.

There was clothes all over the room and bed and it's was all yeonjun clothes then suddenly he heard yeonjun whining like a baby while standing in front his closet .

"What I am gonna do I don't have any perfect clothes for taking to Greece" yeonjun was whining like a baby as he take a shirt then again throw it away. 

"What happened baby?" Soobin asked being clueless , he was still half awake and his hairs was mess like it's looking like a nest right now .

"I don't have any clothes to take to Greece, what I am going to do!!" Soobin raised his eyebrows then look around the room again.

"But my mom gifted you so many clothes at wedding and I had send you so many clothes when I was in hospital and two days ago you bought clothes from online and you also bought so many clothes yesterday right from the mall??" Soobin said as yeonjun was blankly staring at him then again start to cry like a whiny baby .

"But still I don't have any clothes!!" That's it soobin can't take anymore and he know it's no use to he just wrapped the blanket around him and again fall asleep where yeonjun was sitting between at the mountain of clothes , whining. The room was total mess by clothes .

Later at the day

"Here you're done" soobin zipped the luggage of yeonjun and put it at the ground then turned to his husband.

"Are you happy now?" He asked as yeonjun wrapped his arms around the older neck and give a peck on his lip then nod his head . "Yup thank you for the help" he smiled as it made soobin smile too.

The older wrapped his arm around the younger and picked him up from the ground then hold him tightly so yeonjun don't fall out of his arms and get hurt .

"Everything for my baby" he replied. Yeonjun giggled and give a peck on the older lips then at the cheek as the older was smiling non stop .

"Okay now let's go and help me to make dinner I am hungry" yeonjun said and soobin smirked thought to tease his husband a little bit .

"I am also hungry but ,for you" he said with a flirty and deep tone while coming close to yeonjun face but the younger lightly push him away. red colour painted over cheeks .

"S-shut up and next go" he regret for stuttering because soobin was stil smirking but then the older started to go out of the room towards downstairs while the younger was still in his arms .

Time skip To Greece

Yeonjun and beomgyu was mesmerized by the beauty of the country like the place was so beautiful. They was waiting for soobin friend to arrive . In waiting for his friend to come yeonjun was taking pictures around the place , same with beomgyu.

Soobin was checking at his phone for several times, wondering where is his friend suddenly car come and stopped in front them and a guy come out .

"Wait he don't look like he is from Greece?" Beomgyu whispered to yeonjun who shook his head in yes as he agree with him.

"Sorry sorry I just forgot to set my alarm and I did forget you guys was coming " the guy said while scratching his back as soobin sighed. 

"It's okay Daisuke you're always like this  we understand anyway how are you" he asked to the guy who was in the same height as him but quite shorter then soobin.

"Oh! I am doing so good! What about you!?" The guy was cheerful person judging by his voice. 

"Who is he?" Taehyun whispered to soobin as Daisuke also heard this then give them a smile of embarrassment.