•4

After spending time together and discussing all the things that happened today, he walked me home to make sure i would be okay and nothing else would happen to me.

"Well, we are here." He smiled at me, and i decided to speak again since he didn't say anything.
"Jimin, thank you for today. You really made me feel better."
"As i told you before, that's what a friend does. There is no need to thank me."

I smiled at him like an idiot as i was feeling my cheeks burning up, i don't know how or why that happened to me since we only started to get to know each other now. Maybe it's the way he looks at me. He makes me feel butterflies in my stomach.

Suddenly, i got closer to him and wrapped my hands around his waist. He was a little bit shocked at first, but he quickly hugged me back as well, placing his hands around me. We stayed like that for a while, and then we broke the hug cause he had to go since we have school tomorrow.

"I am happy that i made you feel that way y/n." He smiled to me doing the same.
"Well, see you at school. Goodnight, and don't think too much."
"See you! Goodnight!" He smiled, started taking his way to his house.

As soon as i got into my house, mom and dad were sitting on the couch watching TV, and also, there was my brother yoongi there watching me persistently. That's weird. Why is he like that? Then mom got up and came to me.

"Hello, sweetie!" She came hugging me, and I hugged her back.
"Hello to you as well, mom!"
"Let's go to the kitchen, i made your favorite food today pasta!" She said excitedly, making me giggle. She is the best mom. I couldn't have asked for more.

"Thank you, mom, you are really the best!" I said, sitting on the kitchen table while she started serving me some of the delicious food she made today.
"So tell me, how was your first day at school today? We didn't see you that much today. Where were you at? You left after coming back home." Mom is a person that i can't lie at all, she is like my best friend, but my dad it's excactly otherwise.
"Actually, i made a new friend today, and we went out just to get to know each other better."
"Oh, that's such good news, honey!" She said as she placed the plate in front of me and started eating it as soon as she did that.
"Is it she or he, tho?" She said, sitting next to me.
"He is a boy, actually..." I told her not to know what to expect. I heard a gasp from her, and i was a bit socked hearing that.

"Omo, that's such a great news, sweetie! Is he handsome? Does he have a great personality? treats you nice? Bring him over to the house someday. i would really want to meet him!" She said excitedly," Don't expect that from her. "
"

Mom, chill!" I said laughing.
"So many questions."
"And before answering anything, I can't bring him home. What if dad finds out, it will be the end of me, and you know that. And also, yoongi, i am afraid of doing anything like that."
"Oh, don't worry about that." Mom said.
"You know that your dad is always out of the house cause of work and that he comes really late almost every day, also the same is for your brother since he likes going out with his friends a lot. Don't worry, i will be the only one to meet him, the others will not find anything." She ended with that phrase, and then we saw yoongi standing near the door of the kitchen.
"What will we not find out, mom?" He said, looking at her directly and then looking at me as well.
"Nothing, my son, we were talking about her first day at school, nothing to worry about, just girls things." My mom said, and i was a bit relieved hearing her saying that. Then he raised an eyebrow, not believing what my mom said.
"Anyways, i don't believe you, but i will let it be." He said, leaving us alone in the kitchen again. Why is he like that? Does he know something? About what happened today or with jimin? I really don't know.
"Mom, i think it's too late, i am gonna take a shower and sleep now." I told her smiling at her after finishing with food.
"Yes, sweetie, go and sleep it's too late." She said, smiling while hugging her and going upstairs to take a shower and then sleep.

The next day~

I woke up hearing my alarm clock ringing non-stop while i was trying to make it stop half asleep. After succeeding in turning it off, i stand up to get ready for school. After getting ready, i went downstairs, greeted my family, took my school bag and launch, and started my way to school again.

As i was walking to the sidewalk, i saw jimin again. I waved at him and came in my direction.
"Good morning!" He said, hugging me. I was a little bit shocked by his action, but in reality, i loved it way too much.
"Good morning to you as well, jimin!" I told him, hugging him back. Then we broke the hug and started walking again, having a little conversation during that.

"Did you think about that?" He asked me.
"About what?"
"The revenge," He told me.
"Oh," I said, not knowing what to answer to him.
"Actually, no, when i got home, i immediately went to sleep, but as i told you yesterday, i am in, i just don't know how to do that."
"We will find it out. Don't worry. So what about discussing that after school? Also, an opportunity to us to hang out a little." He said, smiling to me.
"Yeah sure why not?" I said, giving him the same warm smile he gave me.

So after that, we reached school, and somehow, the hours passed like that without having jungkook or Irene bulling me. I guess it's because of Jimin, I really don't know, today my two best friends were absent, they texted me that their teacher told them they will have a test tomorrow, so they run away. So i was with Jimin all day, having fun and getting even closer.

And now that time came, the one that you will hang out with jimin and discuss your plan. As he finished packing his bag, he turned and looked at me.
"Ready to go?"
"Yeah, let's go!"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hello guys! Hope you are doing okay! Finally, i finished that chapter with over 1000 words. Actually, i don't know how that story is gonna be continued as i am going with the flow. Every time i feel anxious i just start continue writing it cause it makes me relax, but as you know that's my first story so i am unsure for a lot of things and i am sure i have made a lot of mistakes till now, but it's okay cause i think that i am gonna improve through them. Thanks for reading! Have a nice day, everyone! 💜