Prodigy Imagine (Rated R)

Rated R! Do Not Read If You Don't Like Stuff Like This!

#Imagine coming home from a long day at work to find a trail of rose petals leading to your bedroom. You walk in the room to find Prod laying on your bed, completely naked. He bites his lip and says, "I've been thinking about you all day." You proceed to drop your bag on the floor, and without saying a word, you slowly peel off your clothes, enjoying the way Prod's eyes widen as you get naked in front of him. He stands up, already hard from the sight of you, and grabs you gently by the hair, kissing you hard. You wrap your arms around his neck as he picks you up and presses your back against the wall, his tongue still exploring your mouth.  His hands leave your hair, and one of them cups one of your breasts while the other makes its way down to between your thighs. He rubs your cli|t and you pull away from his kiss to moan. He gently bites your lip, and starts to kiss his way down your breasts and tummy. He puts one of your feet back on the ground, and places your other leg onto his shoulder as he starts to tease your cli|t with his tongue. Moaning, you run your fingers through his hair as he eats you out. You yell his name as you have an orgasm. He wipes his mouth and grins seductively up at you, then picks you up again and tosses you on the bed. He crawls on the bed towards you and slowly starts to lower his body onto yours, but you stop him. "I wanna please you,Prod," you whisper into his ear. You roughly push him onto his back and kiss his neck, down to his chest, tracing one of his tattoos with your tongue. You lick your way down his sexy, defined abs and kiss his hips. You pause and look up at him, his face the image of bliss; his eyes are drooping closed and his full lips are pulled into a slight smile, his breath coming up short. He starts to stroke your hair as you go down on  him, taking all of him into your mouth. You continue sucking and licking him, enjoying the way he groans your name until he finishes.
"That felt so amazing baby," he says as he pulls your body up next to his. He starts kissing you again, and rolls over on top of you. You press your hips against his, wanting him more than ever, but he keeps pulling back just far enough so that you can't get him. He bites his lip, knowing it turns you on, and whispers, "Beg for it. Tell me how much you want me inside you." You grab his face, stroking his facial hair, and look him the eyes. The way he looks back at you almost leaves you speechless, but you manage out the words, "I want you so bad, Prod. I need you inside me right now. Please, baby, please..." He smiles and kisses you softly before sliding himself into you. You moan as you take in all of him, and he starts thrusting harder and faster, making you scream with pleasure. You cu|m twice before he does, and when its over, he cuddles your sweaty body close to his, stroking your shaking legs.
"Babe, you're so amazing. I'm so lucky to have such a beautiful and sexy lady like you in my life," he whispers in your ear as he plays with your hair. He kisses your forehead gently and rests his head on your chest, falling asleep shortly after.

What Do You Think?