Ray Ray Imagine (Rated R)

You where standing in the kitchen sorting out what was for dinner on the counter when you hear the front door open and then slam shut. "hello babe!" a  voice yells from the door "hi babe" you say as you grin gladly because your boyfriend Ray was finally home. You carry on sorting out some salad toppings to go with dinner when you feel two hands wrap around your waist and travel down your body as soft lips start to nip at the back of your neck, you swing your head back onto his shoulder "mmmm Ray" you moan at his handywork. You feel a grin appear as he sucks on your sweet spot. he has pushed himself right up against you. "you drive me crazy yunno Y/N" he says as he turns you around and slams his lips into yours, pushing you towards the kitchen wall and pressing you into the cold brick. Ray is breathing heavily now, he breaks the kiss and sloppily starts to move his lips down to the u in your top. nestling his mouth in your breasts he moans, snaking his arms around your hips he squeezes your butt. "oh my god Ray, give it to me now!" you groan in pleasure.

He holds your thighs and picks you up with his face still in your chest. His biceps bulging as he carried your upstairsand into the bedroom. He dropped you onto the bed and kissed all up your thighs, undressing you quickly, he knew every inch of your body and knew what to do. He kissed all around your area before pushing 3 fingers in. "oohhh mmyyy...." you slurr, a grin appears on Ray face as his fingers move faster, you can feel it coming. your high is approaching fast "lou... imm...goonnaaaa..!" you squeal. but before you can enter absolute extecy Ray pulls his fingers out and chuckles. His eyes filled with lust and greed he scans you. He rips his top in half and pulls his pants down, without any warning he plunges into you. his thrusts are fast and deep, making every one glorious. Ray shows no mercy, getting faster and faster hissing in pleasure he stares into your eyes. you feel your walls tighten as you squeal in pleasure "OOHH MMYY GOOODD RAYY!!" your high sends him over the edge, he releases warmth into you and stays still inside of you for a moment before pulling out and licking every inch of your two's juices up. "mmmm that was nice" he grins as he lays next to you and pecks you on the cheek and smiles before asking "soo... whats for dinner?"