✨Characters✨

Female Lead

Yuvanika Rajput: A 27 year old Criminal Lawyer who lives in Jodhpur

Yuvanika Rajput: A 27 year old Criminal Lawyer who lives in Jodhpur. Trying to solve the mystery of her best friend's sudden disappearance. She crosses path with the Crowned Prince while helping him with a case.

Male Lead

Shivansh Singh Rajawat: 30 year old Crowned Prince of Jodhpur

Shivansh Singh Rajawat: 30 year old Crowned Prince of Jodhpur. A responsible son to his parents and the most loving and protective brother to his siblings. CEO of Rajawat Estates who is too cold and ruthless to be handled. But finds a beauty of his lawyer that complements him and makes him a complete man.

Female Lead's Family

Shashi Ashok Rajput (mom) Age: 53, Runs NGO for children, senior citizens and victims of rape and domestic violence. Is a loving mother to her children and her husband's "Ashi"

Ashok Rajput (dad) Age: 55, Owner of Rajput Eventium. Has been a responsible father to all his children. Married to his crush his love his Ashi

Ankur Rajput (big brother) Age: 32, Owner of Anivya Innovations. A doting and protective brother to his Bhootni. His wife is the oxygen he needs to survive.

Divya Ankur Rajput (bhabhi) Age: 27, Cardiologist by profession. Loves her husband and family to no extent. A mother like figure to her sister in law.

Male Lead's Family

Astha Pranav Singh Rajawat (mom) Age:54, Housewife loves her family a lot but is more protective towards her daughter.

Pranav Singh Rajawat (dad) Age: 55, A sweet man whose when pissed can be calmed only by his wife and daughter. Helps in office sometimes otherwise has taken retirement.

Arjun Singh Rajawat (grandpa) Age: 73, Loves his grandchildren and loves to do pranks. A friend to his grandsons.

SatyaBhama Singh Rajawat (grandma) Age: 70, dearest dadi. Strict whenever required but is a sweetheart. Loves her family a lot, treats her daughters in law as daughters and yes never backs off from troubling the male clan! Believes in changing with time.

Rahil Singh Rajawat (brother) Age: 26, COO of Rajawat Estates. Stays calm and composed and loves to irritate his sisters.

Rohini Singh Rajawat(adopted sister) Age: 18 , Apple of everyone's eye.

Atharva Singh Rajawat (brother) Age: 20, The naughty troublemaker of the family. Entertains everyone by his antics.

Shreshtha Omkar Singh Rajawat ( Chachi) Age: 52 Sister of Astha. Faishon star of the house. Loves everyone. Had love marriage with Omkar.

Omkar Singh Rajawat (Chachu)52 Owner of Omeshtha Boutiques . Met Shrestha during his bhai's wedding and had been head over heels since then.

Shristi Singh Rajawat (Cousin) Age: 19, older twin daughter of Shrestha and Omkar. Studying Fashion designing.

Shriti Singh Rajawat (Cousin) Age: 19, Younger twin daughter of Shrestha and Omkar. Studying Law. Popularly known as "Bhai ki chamchi" in the family.

Dhruv Singh Rajawat (Cousin) Age: 24, CFO of Omeshtha Boutiques. Chota packet bara dhamaka.

*More characters might be introduced in the story in the future.

This is my first time writing a story. There may be errors so please mujhko ranaji maaf krna galti mhare se ho gai🤭