Chapter 8: Gypsinses

Start from the beginning

Every noble here apparently only valued their legitimate children.

"I may lack in my choice of birth that I did not choose but unlike you, it seems you lack sincerity and care that something a professor should as a teaching professor"(Han Jea/Nania, said)

"And isn't that something you choose?" (Han Jea/Nania)

She said with eyes that seemed to laugh at him.

'Greet'

Professor Polo greeted his teeth in anger but as Han Jea/Nania watched him her eyes turned to look at Elliot for a couple of seconds and turned to look back at Professor Polo.

"I'm sure my husband plays you plenty to teach Elliot well" (Han Jea/Nania)

'Flinch'

Professor Polo's anger seemed to rise more as he noticed what Han Jea/Nania had noticed.

He disliked anyone who told him how to teach. To him his orders were authority.

"Ha, madam are you saying my teachings are wrong?" (Professor Polo, asked)

"Oh well of course I do" (Han Jea/Nania, said)

She was not having it, she was not going to stay silent after seeing Elliot like that.

"Whether you like it or not I'm the new Duchess of this castle so you have to learn to respect me and second if you think I'm going to stand by and hear you yell at Elliot then let me say" (Han Jea/Nania, said)

"You are dead wrong" (Han Jea/Nania, said)

She said with a firm cold voice that reflected authority.

Like a lioness protecting her cub.

'If you think...' (Professor Polo's inner thoughts)

"Madam I'm afraid you misunderstood, the way I teach is a bit harsh but there are great results" (Professor Polo, said)

"I graduated at the top of the academy, I'm a very intelligent individual if you like you can take a seat next to young master Elliot as you learn alongside him" ( Professor Polo, said)

As if a bright idea had occurred, he spoke to her with words using such tactics.

'...' (Han Jea/Nania)

Han Jea/Nania took a glimpse at Elliot who still remained standing up silently clasping his hands in front of him and looking down as a child prohibited from speaking.

It was obvious that his child was scared and anxious as his clasped hands shivered.

"I'll take that offer, I want to see how great it is for such an intelligent person like you to teach like" (Han Jea/Nania, said)

She looked at Professor Polo accepting his offer as he smiled along with Zoa as she headed towards Elliot.

'Look at how of an idiot she is' (Zoa's inner thoughts)

'She can't tell when there humiliating her, how stupid' (Zoa's inner thoughts)

'How could the emperor ever assign such a fool like her? Just watch I'll make you feel so stupid just like that child' (Professor Polo's inner thoughts)

Han Jea/Nania could feel their snickering gazes but she didn't care if anything they were the fools for underestimating her.

She was a teacher in her past life if they think that she was just a clueless fool they sure were up to an eye-opener.

'Grab gently'

"Elliot baby why don't you sit down let's see how your professor has been teaching you" (Han Jea/Nania, said)