"It went well. Don't worry I left you boxes to unpack too," Becca laughed.

"I bet you did," he laughed.

"The house is so beautiful baby. I don't know what we gonna do with all this house and only the three if us in it." She laughed.

"Well I'm sure will figure it out." He smiled through the phone.

"When are you heading this way?"

"I'm leaving in the middle of the night so ill be there in the morning."

"Okay babe, I'll see you then. Love you," she said.

"Love you too beautiful," he said before hanging up.

London did not get any sleep through the night. She stayed up thinking about the baby growing in her and the fact she didn't know who the daddy is. Before she knew it, the sun was shining and her phone ringing. Probably Drake letting her know his flight landed.

She looked over at her phone and sure enough it was Drake

"Hello," London said is an unenthusiastic tone.

"Wake that ass up," Drake said loud over the phone.

"Im up," she said pulling the comforter off of her.

Becca started to wake up as well. She mouthed to London that she was getting in the shower.

"Well get dressed, I'll be there in 20mins. Tell Becca August is picking me up so we will arrive together," he said all fast.

"Alright, see you soon," she said in a monotone voice.

"Lo are you okay," Drake said.

"Yes, I'm fine ba--- hun," the last thing she wanted to think about was the word baby.

"Uuuhh okay Lo. I'll see you in a little," he said

"Ok, bye," she hung up.

By the time Drake and August got to the house London and Becca were unpacking little stuff like decorations.

"Damnnnnnnn this shit nice," Drake said walking in the house behind August. "If I knew you could get a big ass house like this in Atlanta without breakin the bank I would have  bought a house down here a long time ago."

"You did a good job B," August said as he walked up to her, planting a kiss on the side of Becca's neck.

"Thank you boo," she said turning to wrap her arms around his neck.

"Let's all go get some breakfast. I'm starving," Drake said sitting down with London on his lap.

"I just drove 8 hours nigga. I need to rest for a lil bit," August said sitting down on the sofa.

"Then me and the girls will go eat because I need pancakes and bacon asap," Drake laughed.

"Y'all two go ahead and go. I want to finish up the guest room so mama Sheila has a place to sleep tonight," Becca said looking at London.

"Iight then well let's go baby girl," Drake said grabbing London's hand as they walked out.

"Uhhhh whose car are you taking bruh," August asked laughing.

Drake stopped in his tracks turning to August waiting for him to offer his but he didn't say anything.

"Yall can take my car," Becca laughed throwing him her keys.

"Thank you Becca," Drake said putting emphasis on "Becca."

They left leaving August and Becca alone. August pulled Becca on to his lap with her legs straddling him.

"Did you miss me," August said sliding his hands under her dress and over her ass.

"It's only been a few days," she laughed. "But yeah I missed you."

"You ain't miss me," August said lightly pushing her off him laughing.

She got back on him," Yes I did Auggieeee."

He laughed," I missed you too big head. Show me around. I want to see all the work you have been doing.

She nodded her head and got off of him.

She showed him the kitchen, the dining room, sunroom, living room, family room, the bathrooms, guest bedrooms, her photography studio, the indoor basketball court, the big ass backyard and they last stopped at his office.

"I didn't want to do anything with this room, I figured you needed to handle this space," Becca said leaning against his large mahogany desk.

He walked up to her grinning as he lifted her on the desk, wrapping her legs around his waist, " you did a good ass job with our home B."

"Thank you baby," she said wrapping her arms around his neck pecking his lips.

"How long you think they are going to be gone," August said gently pulling her back off the desk, turning her around and bending her slowly over the desk.

"I dunnnoo," she giggled.

"Well I think we need to break this house inn," he said as he lifted her dress and pressed his d*ck against her ass.

"And how do you think we should do that," Becca said looking back at him.

"Well we can start by taking these off," he said referring to her panties as he played with the band . "Then I'll give you this d*ck on this desk."

"Well then what are you waiting for," she said giving him the f*ck me right now eyes.

August smiled mischievously, quickly pulling off her panties and pulling down his black basketball shorts. He stuck his finger in his mouth before he rubbed it against her smooth and wet center. He bent her over deeper causing her to arch her back. He pulled his very erect d*ck out and pushed deep in her in one swift motion. The rest is history after that.

****

Drake and London spent their time at Buttermilk Kitchen in Buckhead eating everything on the menu.

"I'm so damn full," Drake said laughing.

"Me too," London said in a tone thats trying to be cheerful but still not her normal tone.

"London what's wrong babe. I know you pretty damn well by now so I know you're not okay. Something is wrong with you," Drake said grabbing her hand from across the table.

London thought to herself. She figured she should just get it over with.

"I need to talk to you about something, but not here," she said looking at him.

Drake looked concern," iight go ahead to the car, let me pay this bill."

She nodded her head and went to the car.

Drake drove to a park that was in August and Becca's new neighborhood. They parked and walked over to the bench near by.

"So what's up baby?"

London just looked out into the distance as tears started to escape her eyes, "I'm pregnant."

"Are you serious!" Drake looked shocked but had a huge smile on his face.

"But....It may not be yours though," she said as more tears escaped her eyes.

Drake smiled slowly started to disappear.

____________
Vote and Comment for next chapter!!!

-Lys💜

Revised 9/2019