Just A Secretary, Workplace AU PT7

Começar do início

"So if I bought the hotel you wouldn't sleep in it" He gives you a questioning look as he crosses his arms

"You can't do that"

"You wanna find out?"

You narrow your eyes at him and shake your head. "You're not sleeping on the couch End of discussion" He walks out of the bedroom and into the living room and begins to unpack his stuff. You watch as he begins to place his suits that are already on hangers in a closet. You look at the couch then at Miguel There's no way he's going to fit even if he were to curl up into a ball he still wouldn't fit. The man is 6 '5 for goodness sake. Then you look at the queen-sized bed in front of you...If you say what you're thinking this will go against everything you were just arguing with him about. Hell, it will go against the breakdown you had mere minutes ago. The idea of you sharing a room with Miguel doesn't bother you butttt the idea of you sharing a bed with him does make you nervous. But you don't know if it's a good kind of nervousness or a bad kind. Truthfully if he weren't your boss you wouldn't care. If you guys were just two friends that had to share a room and bed together you wouldn't care. Just as long as no one finds out....I mean how could they? It's not like there are cameras in the room.....Should you check just to make sure?

All you guys have to do is be a little extra careful this weekend. All it takes is one person to see you guys walking into the room together...one person. You walk over to take off your suitcase on the bed and drag it to the left side. You nervously stand in the frame of the bedroom doors crossing your arms in front of you.

"Miguel..?"

"What?"

"So you know we're both adults here..." He rolls his eyes as he continues to unpack his stuff

"What is it?"

"I can't let you sleep on the couch" He raises his eyebrows at you

"So you want me to sleep on the floor?"

"No, I want you to sleep on the bed"

"What part about you not sleeping on the couch do you not understand?"

You take a deep breath "I want you to sleep on the bed...with me" It feels like time stands still for the longest time. Maybe this is the stupidest thing to ever come out of your mouth.

•°~°•

Miguel felt like the world had stopped moving; he felt like he suddenly didn't know how to breathe. What else could it be for him to think he just heard you say "I want you to sleep on the bed with me". Maybe he should've fucked something before he came here, his right hand, his left hand, maybe both at the same time. He's not a hormonal raging teenager, so why does he-

"Miguel..?"

He takes a deep breath "Yes"

"Did you hear what I said?"

"I heard you.....but you were trying to fight me because we had to share a room and now you want to share the bed."

"I wasn't trying to fight you"

"You were"

"I was not- listen I don't feel comfortable with you trying to fit your giant ass on the couch while I take the bed. There's more than enough room on that bed for the both of us."

Miguel knows that there is but sharing a bed with you.....is like a homemade torture device. He is not an animal he can control himself but he doesn't want to scare you away if he wakes up with morning wood or if you accidentally wake up in his arms for one morning. But like you said you both are adults here.