2000 views special! 🍋

(Sorry if I haven't posted a chapter in awhile I've been busy with life so I'm here to make this for y'all enjoy :D )

It was your birthday and you were getting ready to go hang out with some friends, but as soon as you were about to walk out Ramattra stopped you

Ram-where are you going? (He grabbed your shoulder and turned you around to look at him)

You- out with friends?

Ram-Not without my permission

You- Ram I love you but I don't need to follow all of your rules ok?, it's my birthday so let me have some fun with friends!

(You started to open the door but Ram slammed it shut again)

You- seriously Ramattra!

(Ram grabbed your chin for you to look at him)

Ram- you aren't going anywhere...

You- (you scoffed) Ram it's my birthday and my friends planned it out for me so please let me do this!

Ram-No, your mine and Im not letting go of you my love (he kisses your hand)

(You were clearly pissed off)

You- I don't care what you say Ram it's my birthday and I deserve to have fun. (You yanked your hand back and began to open the door)

Ram- No you don't.

(Rammatra slammed the door and grabbed your wrist pinning you to the wall)

Ram- Hmm your being a brat.... But maybe you'll change your mind once I show you my gift I got you. (he chuckled)

You- What do you mean by that??? (You were blushing as Ram kept getting closer and closer to your face)

Ram- Meet me in the room in 10 minutes (he let go of your wrist as he began to walk away to your hi ya bedroom and closing the door)

(Timeskip 10 minutes)

(You knocked on the bedroom)

You- Ram can I come in now?

Ram- Yes you can! (He yelled through the door)

(You began to walk into the room and was standing there shocked as Rammatra stood there naked with ribbons wrapped around his dick and a bow on top of his head)

You- Omg...

Ram- Like what you see? (He walked over to you and pinned you to the wall) hope you like it cause I've been saving a huge load just for you. (He was kissing your neck)

(You were aroused as he began to kiss and suck on your neck as he slid his hands down to your crotch)

You- R-Ram... (you got interrupted)

Ram- Shhhh my little human just let daddy Ram take care of you
(He began to slide your pants off completely showing you bulge in your underwear) Oooo looks who's excited

(Ram began to get on his knees as he caressed your thigh, you were breathing heavily as precum began to drip through your underwear)

Ram- I bet you taste delicious my little human cause you sure smell delicious (he slid down your underwear as your cock flung out flinging your precum on his face)

You- Ah I'm sorry!!!! (You were embarrassed as you hid your blushing face)

Ram- My my looks who's been saving up aswell (he chuckled as he opened his mouth and slithered his long slimy tongue licking your tip)

You- oh god~ (you moaned as you squirmed)

Ram- you enjoying this? (He said as he started to suck you off)

(You moaned as he kept going as you held grabbed his hair going along with his pace as you began to close he pulled off)

Ram- can't hand you cumming yet darling (he said as grabbed a box from under the bed)

You- what are you grabbing? (You said as you were breathing heavily)

Ram- just some tools... (Ram said as he pulled out a butt plug and vibrator and approached you)

You- wait wait wait! (You yelled as u grabbed your ass and spread the apart and shoving the butt plug im their without lube causing you to yelp)

Ram- let see pick a number between one and five love? (Ran said while holding a remote

You- I-I don't know... umm 3?

(Ram laughed)

Ram- what a sore loser how about 5

You- wait what do you MEAN!!! ( you moaned loudly as he used the max setting)

Ram- there we go now we have you adorable ass covered (he chuckled as he got on his knees and began to suck again)

(You kept moaning Ram's name as  you held his head in place on the base of your cock)

You- I'M CLOSE RAMMATTRA! ( you yelled as he pulled off and stuck his tongue out jerking your off)

Ram- cmon love cum for daddy
(He said as you cummed get your white liquid all over his robotic face)

You- Fuck.... (You were breathing heavily as you slid down the wall next to him)

(Ram used his long tongue to lick off your white liquid as he kept it on his tongue as he kissed you sloppily then pulled back

Ram- so did you like your gift my love? (He said as he turned you around into a doggy position and took out the butt plug)

You- I-I did... (you said as you laid your head on the floor with your butt in the air)

Ram- want more of do you need rest my love?

You- Rest please... (you said as Rammattra picked you up and started to carry you twords the bathroom)

Ram- happy birthday my love ❤️ (he kissed your cheek)