500 Readers Special 🍋

Hello everyone I real quick wanted to say thank you for reading my story, I know it's not the best but it's my first story I've created so I can only improve on what I'm working with so yea.

This chapter is not related to actual story and what I'm aiming for in the future chapters so enjoy this and who knows maybe there will be more chapters like this for y'all horny Ram lovers 🤩❤️

18+
———————————————

(As you began to strip down from your clothing and step foot into the tub, you feel the nice warm water touch your skin)

You-Ahhh that hits the spot. (You felt relaxed as all the stress and tension you felt disappearing from your shoulders)

(Time skip)

(As you begin to get out of the tub you hear a knock on the door)

You-Yes?

Ram-May I come in?

You-Uhhhh can you wait?

Ram-Nope (he begins to enter

You-WAIT! (You quickly grab to towel to cover yourself)

Ram- Calm down ~it's not like I've haven't seen that sexy ass before~ ( he grabbed your hips, looking down at you)

You- Yea but I told you to wait...

Ram-oh well (he grabs your ass)

You- Ah~ Ram please not now...

Ram-Oh and why not?

You-Because I'm not in the mood and I'm embarrassed (you started to blush as you held your hands on towel covering the front of your body)

Ram- ~well maybe I like seeing you like this~ (he squeezed tighter)
~How about we take that off~ (he slowly caresses his hand up your body to your hand but you stop him)

You-what is it you came in here for anyway (you say blushing as you look up to him)

Ram-I'm bored and it's hard to meditate when I know ~ I have a cute ass slut in my house~ (he got close to your ear as he began to slide his finger into your hole)

You- Ah~ Ram~ (you were beginning to get hard, but it was hard to resist when Ramattra is twice as strong as you and he always find a way to get what he wants.)

Ram- ~you know you want it~ (he whispered as he began to stick another finger in scissoring your hole) Oh what this?, (he yanks the towel off you) ~Your Friend seems excited~ (he touched your tip)

You-Ah~ ( you were huddled close to Ramattra wrapping your arms around him facing your head down quietly moaning)

Ram- ~ I love it when you make those noises ~ (he stopped scissoring as he shoved the 2 fingers in your mouth) ~Suck~

(You began licking)

Ram- ~Good Boy I want to hear those noises as you beg for mercy when I pound you till you can't stand~ (he took his fingers out of your mouth)

You-Why did you stop? (You looked up)

(Ram all of a sudden picked you up and threw you over his shoulder smacking your ass in the process)

You- Ram!

(Ramattra carried you to the bedroom slamming you on the bed)

Ram- ~Be a good boy and stay here~ (he left to grab something)

(Time skip)

(Ramattra returns with a leash and collar in his hand with your name on it)

You- Why does it have my name on it?