~I cant resist you~ 🍋

Hey y'all I just wanted to say thank you all for 60 Reads within the last week I can't believe people are actually reading this!

Anyway we are starting to get to the point where we start a lot of the drama and stuff so please enjoy this chapter.

This is gonna be my longest chapter yet (maybe) and this be 16+ (just a warning)

Y/H-Your Height
F/C-Favorite Candy
F/D-Favorite Drink
E/C-Eye color
F/A-Favorite Artist
———————————————
(6:23 pm)

(You and Lillian were standing in front a cinema that looked like it came out of a Disney movie)

Y/M-this town really dosent play around with Christmas...

Lillian-that's the fun of it!, cmon let's get inside!

(As you and Lillian made it to the movies you decided to load up on candy and nachos from the concession stand, as for Lillian went to wait in line for your tickets)

???-Hello welcome to the cinema what movie would you guys like to see?

Lillian-2 tickets to Christmas spirit please!

???-alright that will be 16.33$.

(Lillian hands them the money)

???-Alright here are your tickets, Enjoy the movie!

Lillian-thank you!, (Lillian was now looking for you) now... where that short little bastard go to...?

(You started to walk back to her with all sorts of candy and nachos in your hand)

Y/M-HI Lillian I'm back! (You say cheerfully)

Lillian-wonderful!, do you need a hand?

Y/M-Yes please...(you handed her some of the candy bags)

Lillian- (she started listening all the stuff you got)
gummy worms,chocolate,cotton candy,cookie dough, F/C goddamn Y/M ... you sure you can take that much for such a little body of yours (she chuckled)

Y/M-(you scoff) for the last time I'm not short, I'm Y/H height!

Lillian-Awwww sure you are poor baby.( she said in a baby tone)

Y/M-whatever... did you get the tickets atleast?.(you look at her like she's crazy)

Lillian-Yes I did. You make sure you got all the food and snacks?

Y/M-Yep!

Lillian-Do we have candy?

Y/M-Check

Lillian-Nachos?

Y/N-check!

Lillian-Drinks?

Y/M-........No

Lillian- (she face palms). Ok one of us should go back and grab the drinks from the concession stand?

Y/M-alright guess I Can, just make sure you get our seats

Lillian-Alright meet u in theater room 4B!. And remember get me Pepsi!. (She said while walking away)

(Y/M pov)

(As you began to walk back to the concession stand the feeling of you being watched came back)

???-Sir?

(You were so lost in thought and confusion of what feeling was you didn't release that you were about to order)

???-SIR!!!

(You snapped back to reality)

???-you alright sir?