Who are you?

This is the chapter where we start to see Ramattra but Y/M starts to feel weirded out by his sudden appearance out of no where...

F/C-Favorite Color
F/A-Favorite Artist
E/C-Eye Color
Y/H-Your Height
——–—-———————————
2:14pm

(Lillian started to drag You and Morgan to the closest clothing store, once you got there the 3 of you were in aw :0, to be standing I front of a bright neon colored store that didn't look to busy)

Y/M-they really went all out on this place didn't they...

Lillian-Hell yea they did! (In a exciting tone)

Morgan-you sure abo-(Morgan gets interrupted)

Lillian-SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LETS GO INSIDE WOOOO! (Practically jumping up and down while running inside dragging you both along)

Lillian- (GASP) let's go to the jewelry first!

Y/M-No we're not, you have enough. (You get distracted by the shiny and different selections of hats) Ooooo what about the hats!

Morgan-ima just head off to see the pins and all that I guess...

Y/M-ok ummm let's split and make our way back Bette in 20 minutes, Alright?

(Morgan agreed but when you both looked over to Lillian she was already gone)

Y/M-Tf she go to?

Morgan-I don't know... but I'll meet you here soon I guess.

Y/M-sounds like a plan...

(You started to walk over to the hats and scarfs first not realizing there was anyone there, although something caught your eye)

Y/M- Holy shit this one is so cute!

(After trying it on you begin to wonder around more grabbing random things to your interest till you accidentally bumped into something or someone

(After trying it on you begin to wonder around more grabbing random things to your interest till you accidentally bumped into something or someone...)

Y/M-AHHH ( you fell to the ground aside from the person you bumped into)

Y/M-Oh my stars I am so sorry!

???-it's no problem at all yo-

(The mystery man looked up completely distracted by your presence)

Y/M-sir... are you alright?

???-AH YES IM FINE! (Raising his tone a bit, he seemed flustered by your presence)

Y/M- ok... I guess ( you said startled)

(You began to stand, and you helped the omnic stand up, he was wearing a scarf around his neck that seemed to reach all the way down to his knees. He also looked around to be 6,4ft with a hoodie with your F/A and F/C sweatpants)

Y/M-Sorry for bumping into you,I wasn't looking where I was going. ( you said rubbing the the back of your head)

???-it's no problem little human~