We're here!

this chapter will involve one of my irl friends so (they don't actually work at a cafe this is just to fit the story so please be nice) if there is any ideas y'all have please tell me so I can hopefully add them in future chapters thanks :)

F/D-Favorite drink

———————————————

12:32AM

(You and Lillian finally reach the coffee shop after driving and blasting music the entire way)

(You got out of the car laughing with a tear rolling down your eye)

Y/M- Your a funny bitch ya know!.

Lillian-Why thank I guess I learned from the best!.

(You looked up to see a medium sized cafe with string lights and ribbon around the door)

Y/M- so why you choose this place out of every place we could go to?

Lillian-I chose this place cause its a special spot since it's the right spot to see the sunset and all the beautiful snow falling from the sky.

Y/M-makes sense cause not gonna lie this place is quite cozy.

Lillian-oh yes!, I come to this place alot with my coworkers!

(You sat by the car looking at the cafe)

Lillian-so are we going to go in?

Y/M-yea but real quick what do we plan on doing for they day?

Lillian-I have it all planned out,

(She hands you a list of stuff to do)

1:00pm-cafe with Y/M
3:00pm-go shopping
4:00pm-grab dinner at pizza harbor
6:30pm-watch Christmas spirit movie (movie theater)
9:00pm-get gifts
10:00pm-Watch Christmas parade!

(You look up at her nervously)

Y/M-You plan on staying till midnight!?

Lillian-Well yea since it's Christmas and all the street parades and string lights with be in full glory at night.

(As you and Lillian walked into the coffee shop to feel the warm air and the smell of cinnamon, and all sorts of colorful string lights everywhere including a small Christmas tree.)

Y/M-wow... it's beautiful in here...

Y/M-But back to the point doesn't that seem dangerous... To be out that late in the dark when the omnic crisis just happened.

Lillian- That was years ago I understand that your hesitant to do this after what happened... but don't let that ruin your fun with me.  Besides it's Christmas and I'll be with you the entire time!.

(You nodded and took a deep breath as you and Lillian walked to the counter to see a worker that looked like they were tired?)

???-h-h-Hi (They stuttered) my name is Morgan and I'll be your server today, What can I get you today?

(As you and lillian started to order at the counter your F/D and her black coffee with 1 cream and 2 sugars.)

Morgan-will that be all?(in a really sleepy voice)

Y/M-Yes (you stare at his name tag) Morgan?

Morgan-Alright that will be 10.50$. if that is all then I hope you couple have a wonderful day. (They yawn while walking off)

(As Morgan was about to walk away Lillian spoke up.)

Lillian- Wait sir can you come back a second?

(You looked at lillian like she's crazy but Morgan look like he wanted her dead💀 )