-Chapter Twenty-Three- (1 Won)

-
Enjoy
-

"Həƴ, Ĥëỳ, get up..." A familiar voice spoke to me.

I looked in the direction and saw them... the old Y/N. They ushered me over, and I went to them, ending up embraced in a hug.

It was nice to feel hugged, even when I was on the verge of— NO! I WILL NOT DIE! I refuse!

A deep chuckle and eerie feeling clouded my head as the surroundings turned a deep shade of purple. When I looked around, I saw him appearing in front of me.

In a fit of rage, I jumped toward him and tackled him to the ground. And because he now had mild control over my body, he felt the pain rather than me. So I knew this would most definitely hurt him.

Y/N tried to pull me off of him, but at the same time, they just let me. I can only imagine what he's thinking as he's getting beat up by an 8 year old child.

Even though he now occupied my head, I still had control over what would or wouldn't appear. So, I did what barely any child wishes they could do, I made a dagger appear. I know how to use it because Jinxy has taught me ways to defend myself.

"Wait! I-I'm Sorry!" Glitchtrap said with pure fear. He feared an 8 year old with a dagger but not losing control of his victim?

"Sorry? Sorry!?" I yelled in anger as I pushed the knife through the dirty yellow suit chest. "Sorry, doesn't return my brother, BASTARD!" I  was in tears, ones that poured out as a black, inky color.

He gasped and tried to get away from me. Him doing that only caused the knife to slice his chest. The glitch screamed in pure agony, I suppose with his body now having the resistance of an 8 year old really changed his ability to feel things, too bad he didn't get my resistance.

"Please, stop! You menace!" He seemed to really want me to stop. I momentarily did. "I... I will give your body back... just don't harm me anymore...."

I gave him a grin, as I thought of a loophole. "Oh, of course!" I looked at the past version of me. "Have your fun, old me!"

I waved bye, to which they did too, the last thing I heard in my head was the sounds and pleas of an old man.... a rabbit old man who killed children, not just any old man... I wouldn't be happy about that..

()()

Your eyes still stayed shut. But hearing was no issue. The sobs that left their throats mentally pained you. You felt so bad... being just a younger yet identical version of the one Sun and Moon loved and Gregory saw as a parent.

Soon, they opened, and you looked at them. Your movements were weak because of the attempted controlling. But, you did sit up, catching the attention of Gregory.

"Oh my god.. Kiddo, you're awake..." he said with a joy filling his voice.

Sun and Moon's heads snapped up, and they hugged you. Not too tightly, but still tight enough for them to grasp on the reality that you are indeed alive.

Your father, Markus, would come over to take you to your brother's funeral, but after that, he never returned. From what you heard, he fell into a depressive like state and details after that was unclear and unsaid.

So, basically, despite the entire age difference, Gregory became your brother, though he could never replace Jinx, and Sun and Moon became your... guardians, much they did with Gregory. And although it wasn't official with the law, it was good enough for you.

And, one day, while you were being put into bed, you curled into a pillow and looked at Sun and Moon before smiling and telling them, "Goodnight, Papa. Goodnight, dad." Though they were 'siblings', they were your parents... and honestly, you think calling them that made them cry happy tears.

-
Heya!

The first ending wasn't really chosen, but here, the first ending, the one that isn't accurate to this timeline.

Also, my next book that I'm making will be called: ○Smile For Me○

Now then, have a great Day/Night/Evening, my fellow weirdos!

714 Words
-