-Chapter Seventeen-

-
TW: Hints/ideas toward Violence

Enjoy
-

Inside, the mist had an outline of a person, well, only if you truly looked close enough. It seemed to listen around. The outlined fists clenched, and it looked back toward you, spoke in hard to understand words.

"Ģłįţĉhþrąp..." it muttered. "Į'łĺ ɓə ɓæćƙ §øōŋ. Ňœ ŝūðɗēṅ móvẹ§, Ƴ/Ŋ."

The mist left your line of sight, making you feel an immediate pain in your head. You held your hands against it and tried not to groan outloud with pain. It was difficult, because of how bad it fucking hurt. Honestly, it felt like someone was trying to carve through your skull from the inside.

This pain went on for a little while longer before it finally left. There was a lingering effect, but it wasn't painful, although the feeling of an outside source was all that was in your head. It felt so... horrendous, horrible...

Then you felt (more so heard) someone else enter the play structure beside you. Their hand, their cold, metallic hand placed on your shoulder. You turned your head and saw Moon gently staring at you.

"Moon?" You spoke so softly it seemed nearly as though you didn't even talk.

"Y/N," his voice quiet, so he doesn't have the chance of waking the kids up. "Are you alright?"

You nodded, confused by what he meant. His mouth opened as he spoke again, "I heard you talking to yourself..."

"Huh? I was never -" You were then reminded of the mist, the red mist. If the thought of it being the past Y/N, then... clearly, talking to them would seem like you're talking to yourself. "Mm..."

Looking away from Moon, you saw exactly that. Although it wasn't a mist of red, it was an actual human just as red, with darker shades outlining the clothing and things in the body. From what you saw, it looked like [Redacted].

"Moon... what did they look like?"

"Y/N? What do you mean?" He asked with pure confusion.

You breathed in slowly, trying to figure out the correct way to ask this. "The attendant that my mother mentioned... in her diary..."

"Oh..." he paused, removing his hand from your back. "Well, they typically wore their security uniform, or a daycare uniform, uhm...." he was silent in thought. "They... why do you ask?" He asked so suddenly.

You looked mildly nervous, unsure what to say. "Well... I.."

The mist that belonged to Glitchtrap held his hand over your mouth. He forced you to not say a work, but immediately, the purple around him was overtaken by red.

The fighting, supposed fighting that is, sent bolts of pain through your head once more. Moon looked at you with a rather concerned look. He was about to ask what was wrong, but before he could...

You leaned backward suddenly, and your eyes squinted shut as you held your head. This didn't last long as the pain grew more and more overwhelming. Due to the pain, you passed out, causing slight panic in Moon.

-
Heya!

Yes, yes, the older Y/N has been confirmed, and uhm... I will decide, but I genuinely need to think of a way to differ the young Y/N and the older (past) Y/N.

Now then, have a great Day/Night/Evening, my fellow weirdos!

555 Words
-