-Chapter Sixteen-

-
Enjoy
-

You kicked your feet in the air as you sat on top of the play structure. Sun allowed you to, and Gregory checked on you every so often. One time, he checked you, this time actually... he sat beside you.

"So, Y/N, that's your mother's diary?" He asked softly as he peered over.

A nod followed. "Yeah! Wanna hear an entry?"

"I don't see why not.." Gregory shrugged and put one arm around you, in a sort of... brotherly way, it was also fatherly, so...

"9/2/**

We, upsettingly, had a gender reveal party. I was having a baby girl! Ooh! She'll be so pretty, I'll have her wear pretty dresses, have makeup take her on girl nights!

Oh, she is going to be perfect! I'm naming her either, Stacie or June! Oh, how pretty!"

You smiled, "Jinxy!" Any mention of your brother made you smile... unless it was something drastic, like he dies... you'd be devastated.

It was a few more pages of doodles before there was another entry... it... it made you upset...

"11/17/**

Roughly seven months in... she's showing signs of dying, and... I have the choice of three things...

Risk a 50% change of a miscarriage, abortion, or having her be taken out in out in an incubator for a little bit to fully develop."

There wasn't a doodle page. Just another entry.

"11/20/**

Incubation was what I chose. Markus's opinion didn't matter to me, I wanted a daughter, and I wasn't going to go through seven whole months for nothing.

She'll have a much higher chance of living than just 50% now it's more so... 85% chance of survival. And if she dies... I'll... I don't know what I'll do, but it won't look all that good."

Suddenly, the sound of children grew quieter and quieter, indicating naptime. Gregory smiled and climbed down the structure and over to the naptime room. And now, you were alone.

You liked being alone, but also hated it. Sliding inside the structure, rather than on top, you crept into the corner and closed your eyes. Just before sleep over took you, you saw a faint red glow through your eyelids. Opening them. You saw just the orb of light.

When it spoke, its words were fairly difficult for an eight year old to figure out.

"Ƴ/Ŋ ðœŋ'þ ɓə wœrrįəð æɓőűť mę... Ī wøņ'þ hŭrţ ƴọų..."

A confused look was all you gave. You didn't know what the hell they just said. You didn't even know what gender they were! All you know was that it sounded feminine and masculine! What the hell!?

Well... now that you think about it, your voice is a little bit of both... and the chances of you being named Y/N as the old daycare attendant, and Glitchtrap mentioning past you... if those were just coincidence, then that's weird, but surely... you were a reincarnation...

A reincarnation of the daycare attendant that your mother used to see when coming here, that was Gregory's other parent, Sun and Moon's lover, Y/N...

Was that Y/N... the red mist...?

-
Heya!

Well, what do you think? Could the red light belong to the past Y/N? Surely it isn't that simple, right? Right? Yeah... sure...

Now then, have a great Day/Night/Evening, my fellow weirdos!

555 Words
-