-Chapter Eighteen-

-
TW: Slight Violence

Enjoy
-

I sat up in pure pain. A glow of red and purple clashed against the other. Tilting my head up allowed me to see Glitchtrap and Y/N. Glitchtrap pushed them away, and they caught themselves on the ground like an action movie scene.

"The child will do my biding, like you failed to do!" Glitchtrap yelled as his fists clenched. Despite him appearing entirely old and like he'll decay soon, he could fight.

Y/N yelled right back. Some words were clear, while others were choppy. "Ŋœ! Glitchtrap! Ƴøų will łəævë the kid alone!" They pushed themself forward using their hands. And in a quick motion, they tackled the dirty yellow rabbit.

"I will make them fall to my control! They are young, perfect for a new body for me, with a few... extremely painful adjustments," he grinned.

Those words made Y/N glare strongly at the man. They weren't going to stop fighting until Glitchtrap was gone for good from my head. I knew that. And this... was painful, even in my mind space I feel the pain, and typically I don't feel anything painful.

And it was also made aware to me, they had no idea I was even passed out and in my mind. And if they knew... I feel things would get worse.

"Ƴøū wœŋ'ţ even þhıņƙ ªɓøųṭ causing ťhĕm harm!" Y/N yelled in pure frustration and anger.

Glitchtrap just laughed. Well, he laughed before he was tackled to the ground by the other. I watched it happen, trying my hardest not to make them aware of me being here.

"What wīłł mąƙę you ļëævė their head!?" They tried to choke the glitch.

He grinned and just sighed, "Oh, you know, maybe just one ki-" he was cut off by their grip tightening around his throat.

"ŁƏÆVĘ! ŊŒẂ! ØŘ ÊŧĒ İ ŴĮŁĻ ƘĪĽĹ ƳŐŲ!" Their voice was pure static type of vocal. It seemed, in the real world or in pure anger, that their voice glitched out.

Glitchtrap thought they were bluffing and laughed in their face. The next thing I knew, my whole mind glowed a bright light, momentarily blinding me, forcing me awake with a pounding headache.

()()()

Sitting up was enough to make you feel your head pound. Your hands gripped the sides and groaned. Taking notice of the change of scenery from when you passed out, you became aware of being in the naptime room.

Taking a glance around, you saw the three attendants looking at you with concern. You were about to speak, but they just made you lay back down to make you rest.

"Huh?"

"Kiddo, you passed out so suddenly... what's wrong...?" Sun asked you with a soft tone.

"Nothing... why would you say that...?" The question slipped out of your mouth despite being a lie.

Moon opened his mouth and spoke, "Well... you were talking about... our past lover and then you just... passed out."

"Oh, that's... uhm..." You hesitated, trying to think of the right thing to say. "That... Glitchtrap thing, and I guess my past life began to argue.. no fight, and it caused me to pass out.."

They stared at you. That made you worry you had said something wrong. You would've apologized, but you were suddenly brought with the memory of your mother. She wasn't there, they aren't her, they won't be like her, you knew that...

Gregory moved closer to you, rubbing your head softly. "Y/N... is that the reason your eye is purple and red?"

"Yeah... in my head, they glow... so I can remember easier... and it... effected me, I guess..." you answered with a quiet voice.

You were going to say something more before your eyes caught a familiar red glow. You looked at it, and they looked back at you, giving a smile.

"Ƴ/Ň Í'm §œ śøŕřƴ fōŕ þĥə pæıņ..." their head looked around. They seemed to be in a small thought before speaking again... these words being the clearest you've heard from the other Y/N, "Tell them I miss them, Y/N..."

Their glow flickered, making you feel so much worse. You gained a headache immediately. "Đòñ'ṭ ẅœŕřỳ... ịþ'łł ɓė òvěř ßøōŋ... Į ĥõpé.." And just like that, you didn't see them, but you sure as hell felt the pain of them and Glitchtrap fighting.

"They miss you..."

-
Heya!
Maybe... just maybe... the fighting will end... and.... when the fighting ends... will the story end or continue further?

Now then! Have a great Day/Night/Evening, my fellow weirdos!

760 Words
-