29-Shopping Mayhem

Start from the beginning

(Everyone)

I'm a Barbie girl in a Barbie world
Life in plastic, it's fantastic
You can brush my hair, undress me everywhere
Imagination, life is your creation

(B)

I'm a Barbie girl in a Barbie world
Life in plastic, it's fantastic
You can brush my hair, undress me everywhere
Imagination, life is your creation

(I)

Come on Barbie, let's go party
Ah-ah-ah, yeah
Come on Barbie, let's go party
Ooh-whoa-ooh, ooh-whoa-ooh
Come on Barbie, let's go party
Ah-ah-ah, yeah
Come on Barbie, let's go party
Ooh-whoa-ooh, ooh-whoa-ooh

(Everyone)

Oh, I'm having so much fun!
Well Barbie, we're just getting started
Oh, I love you, Ken!

After that finished we all laughed and smiled. As a kid I always wondered what It would be like to have a happy life with a loving family but now I have It and it is more then I imagined it. I love them but I wouldn't go and say that cause I need my walls still for my own safety. We started talking more about random things all the way to the shops.
"Have you ever been to a theme park?" Iza asked me.
"No" I replied sad.
"Well we will take you at some point next week" Victor jumped in.
"Thanks guys" I said smiling.

We parked at the shops and finished our conversation before going inside. We went straight to the Glasses shop. We got my eyes tested and guess what, I was right like usual. I needed my glasses on all the time unless swimming, sleeping or anything like that. I picked out this beautiful frame. Then we went into a few stationary shops and bought a few things. We passed a motorbike shop and I immediently went in with my wallet ready. I made my Victor and Iza meet me at the food court. I still had a lot of money from fights and races. I was stuck on this stunning Yamaha YZF-R6. It was green and black and was a race bike. I knew a lot about this bike, I knew it was a Track-only bike unless you changed the wheel type, this bike had been domainating WorldSSP racing for years and its max speed was 165mph unless upgraded. I went to the front desk and bought it, they made me sign the papers then gave me the keys. I thanked them then asked if they could do the upgrades now, they agreed. The price in total was 125,605.60 Euros. In Dollars it would be $210,000. I had to come back in 2 hours. That was fine just keep my brothers distracted for that long.

I went to the food court and spotted my brothers eating. I started walking over but I was tripped over. I got up quickly and looked around. There stood fucking Lola, Emilia and their short ass minions of all people. I groaned, I really didn't want to have to deal with them right now especially considering my brothers were here.
"Hey Guys, You don't want to mess with me today" I say sarcastically hoping they would hurry up so I could beat the shit out of them all.
"That is truly a shame, I am in such a lovely mood for this today" Lola said. Emilia snickered before kicking my shin hard. I groaned, balanced myself and punched he in the jaw. She stumbled back and Lola came for me. She tried to punch me in my stomach but I either dodged or blocked. Her minions joined in but I managed to kick and punch them until they backed off leaving Emilia and Lola fighting me. I looked over at my brothers and they were coming this way. Other people were running and moving away from this. I got punched in my back making me fall down in pain. I looked and saw Emilia as she punched me in the eye. I fell back and by now my brothers were infront of the crowd of people watching. I gave them a look to tell them to wait. I got up and kicked Emilia and punched her in her side. I looked over at Lola and ran at her. I dodged her and jumped onto her back. I threw her forward and she face planted. Emilia was up again with a busted lip and a bit of blood on her face, She was grabbing her side as she left lola to me.

I laughed before punching Lola in the nose, I did it again and I heard a loud snap. It wasn't just a normal crack it was a full on snap. I snickered before kicking her down. I walked over to my brothers and we left quickly. They were holding all the bags and weren't saying a thing as we got in the car. The moment the car doors shut they were happy for me.
"God Bella, I honestly thought you were done for a sec" Victor said exhaling loudly.
"Nah bella wouldn't lose, not today" Iza laughed. I giggled and pulled out my phone. I was in the back while they were in the front. I turned my camera on and looked at the damage. I had a black eye forming, a cut on my forehead and a bruise on my back. I sighed and looked out the window. I was proud of myself.

(30 mins later)

I had ordered one of the gang men to delieve my motobike to me the day after the ball. We arrived at home and I helped bring the bags to my room. It was about 4pm already. Time flies when you are winning fights I guess. I couldn't look at the state my room was in, it was horrible. I put the bags near my door and went back downstairs. It was weird that Ace was still asleep but I didn't think to much of it though. I went into the kitchen and took one of my exercise meds cause that fight tired me out a lot. I drank some water. I still wasn't hungry but I needed to eat considering it had been a few days. I pulled out the bread, butter, cinnamon, sugar and a few other things to make french toast. I made like 30 pieces knowing all my brother would want some. Victor and Iza came down as if I had summoned them and sat at the counter on the bar stools. They ate them in silence. I had one piece that filled me up. I had put strawberries and chocolate on top and it was wonderful.

"Thanks, Bella. It was amazing" Iza thanked me.
"Bella thank you for the food but I have a question" Victor said.
"Shoot" I replied.
"How are you going to cover the bruise and cut on your face for the ball?" Victor questioned.
"I can't cover the cut because it is abit deep but the bruise will be easy with some makeup." I said. He nodded and after I cleaned the dishes and made a plate with names for the others we went to the lounge room and laid down on our phones. I eventually fell asleep with my legs over Victor and my head rested on Iza. I loved them so much.