27- Backstabber

Iza's POV

We finished planning the ball and went to the dining room. We spoke about random things and I looked next to me at Bella. She looked pale the moment the food came out. She looked like she would vomit at any moment.
"Excuse me" Bella mumbled before rushing to the bathroom. I really hope she is okay. I don't think I have seen her eat for a couple days. The conversations stopped when Uncle filippo got a call from the base. The rest of our family had to leave before dinner thanks to that call. Mafia is very busy whether you are retired or not, the call was about the African Mafia planning something. Anyways, we all walk them to the front door. I waved goodbye and went to go find Bella. I went to the bathroom and heard her coughing and vomiting.

"Isabella, it's me Iza" I say through the door hoping she would let me in.

Isabella's POV

I got up and cleaned myself. I went to the door and opened it, Iza stood there surprised when I opened it.
"Yes Iza?" I said moving aside so he could come in. He came in and closed the door.
"Are you okay?" He asked.
"Yeah just not feeling to well" I said trusting him more then the others. I was still mad at them and building my walls up more for them.
"Alright, lets get you showered and in bed. Tomorrow you can stay home from school"
"Thanks. I was planning on it"
"I am so sorry about Dante leaving" He said while looking at my neck. I had completely forgotten I had put the necklace on.
"It was going to happen either way"
"Well go shower then get in bed, tomorrow if you are feeling better you can invite your friends over" He said before leaving the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror. I had my bruises still showing but no one questioned then probably because they know about my anger issues, fighting and school. I left the bathroom and went up to my room, I grabbed some pajamas and showered. I felt gross and still nauseous. I finished showering, got changed and got in bed. I was so focused on not vomiting I hadn't realized Ace had been following me around. I pulled out my phone and texted the girls.

'Hey guys, I am not coming to school tomorrow as I'm not feeling so good and I am dealing with a lot right now but if you would like to come over in the afternoon, my brother's would be happy to have you' After I sent it I turned it off and got up. I needed to get some thing to drink so I left my room with Ace trailing behind me. We got downstairs and went to the kitchen, I opened the fridge and grabbed out a Powerade. I still wasn't hungry and honestly I don't know why. I opened the freezer and still wasn't hungry even for choc-chip ice-cream. I closed the fridge and freezer then started heading back to my room when I walked by the music room. I haven't been in there for a few days. I went in and sat down at the guitar, I wanted to play something. Only something small though as I was still exhausted and it was nearly midnight.

I started strumming and playing Blackbird by the Beatles. When I had finished I got up and went back to my room with Ace of course. I walked in my room and found Iza sitting at my desk.
"So, before your friends come over tomorrow Marketti said to take you to the doctors at our base. I know you are still pissed as fuck at him but please can you do it for me" He asked hopefully.
"Fine, I will do it. Not for anyone but myself" I said. Iza got up, thanked me then left. I jumped back into bed, Ace went to the corner and laid in her bed. I let the night take me as I fell asleep.

*THE NEXT MORNING*

I rolled out of bed before the sun had even rose. I'm not sure why but today I was just up super early. I got dressed then looked at the time 4am. Great, I had to wake up Iza. I patted Ace and gave her some food before going to Iza. I opened his door and saw he was asleep half hanging off the bed. I opened his mini fridge and pulled out some water. It was cold water as it was in the fridge so surely it would wake him up. I was about to take the lid off and pour it over him but I suddenly got really dizzy and faint making me fall over. That woke Iza up. He sat straight up and looked around until he spotted me.