11- Accident

Isabella's Pov

I woke up panting. I didn't have any dream, it was just a white room with someone yelling comments at me, rude ones like 'whore', 'You a fat fucking nobody!' and 'You are a worthless piece of shit and you deserve everything to go wrong'. I got out of bed and went to the bathroom to wash my face. After that I went back into my room and I looked at the clock on my bedside table. 2:37am. 

Great I only had about 5 hours sleep, I guess it better then what I used to. I used to only get about 2 hours sleep. I sat against my door and pulled my phone out. I have already learned their security guard patterns so I had about 10 minutes before I could sneak out. I messaged my manager and managed to get 3 fights and 2 races, One motorbike and the other car. I also told him to get one of the fastest cars he had out of his shed. He worked around the world meaning no matter what country I was in he would be able to provide me with a car or bike.  I got ready before heading toward the window. I opened it up and felt the cool breeze push my hair back. 

They didn't know I knew they were in the mafia. I planned on keeping that a secret until they find out I know. I don't want them to ever know my fucking secrets unless they find out by themselves. 

Anyways, I climbed down the tree that positioned perfectly outside my window. I ran across the front yard in the blind spots of their cameras. I didn't have a vehicle yet so I am walking to the underground fighting and then the dirt track. I can only hope he picks the right vehicle. I was just outside the arena, it looked like a vibrant club. I walked over and said the code words.

"Deaths beyond hold"

He quickly moved and I put my best emotionless glare on. I went to the locker room, it was more of a backstage bar with a few bathrooms which I didn't mind. I went in a bathroom stall and changed. 

(Her outfit without the belt and with a mask)

I exited and went to the ring to stretch. They didn't announce my name until It fight time.

'Mangiatrice di ossa VS frantoio!!!' (BONE EATER VS CRUSHERRR)

God I always fucking hated that voice but now it had a strong Italian accent. I positioned myself and observed the man Infront of me. He was about 6'2 with brown hair and Green eyes, He looked familiar. I watched as he rolled his shoulder and held it meaning he probably had some pain or cramping there. The bell rang and the fight had started. My cast would get in the way and be a weak spot so I did my best to keep it out of impact. I decided to make the first move for once, I side kicked him about 3 times before he grabbed my leg and spun me around that would have made me face plant onto the floor. I used my god arm to shield my face. That would leave a bruise or a cut on that arm thanks to the amount of force he used. 

I got up and punched him in the face. No one, I mean no one can make me hit the floor. I continued pounding his face until blood was pouring and cracks were heard. He fell down but I didn't stop. I was pulled off by a referee. Just 2 more fights to go. I had the next guy down in seconds thanks to his lousy stance.