"Oh shit! Hongjoong told me he had extra classes!" Seonghwa cursed as he remembered.

Seonghwa had just driven for about 5 minutes or so, when a heavy rain started all of a sudden.

"Fuck!" he cursed, "Hey Alexa!! What about today's weather?!" he asked in a comparatively loud voice.

*PPEPP* "Heavy rain accompanied by thunderstorm..."

"Oh gosh! I better hurry thennnnn!" Seonghwa started to drive a bit fast now.

The road ahead of him was nearly empty as it has now started to drop thunder bolts now and then.

It took Seonghwa 15 more minutes to reach his house's parking lot. He opened the garage with a button on his steering wheel and parked the car efficiently.

As soon as he got out of his car, he was met with a boy, sitting right outside his house, without an umbrella, soaking wet, shivering occasionally.

Without wasting another second, Seonghwa ran towards the boy and provided an umbrella above his head.

Feeling no more drops of water falling on him, the boy looked up to meet the owner of the umbrella.

Seonghwa gasped.

"WOOYOUNG?!"

.

.

*BAAM!* *BAMM!*

San threw another punch on the punching bag. He has been doing this for the last 4 hours, straight.

He dropped to his knees. Finally exhausted.

Panting heavily, he rubbed away a stream of sweat off his temples. His mind and heart were still battling over the incidents revolving this morning.

His second persona still didn't respond.

He got up and went towards the mini closet there and started to change his clothes into the regular ones. He occasionally stared at the mirror.

"Huh!" San scoffed, "Great promise keeper I guess?"

No response.

"San!!"

No response.

He sighed and went out of that place with his backpack. San was evidently exhausted.

Getting off the taxi, he went straight to the dorm room. Opening the door, the dorm was dark. Empty.

Wooyoung was still outside. He didn't return.

San was now concerned.

Reaching out for his phone from his bag, he tried to contact Wooyoung.

Of course he won't receive the calls!

San's heart ached. He was now suffering from immense pressure of guilt. He again tried to contact the latter, for the 11th time.

No response from the other side of the phone. Dead silence.

His hand, which held the phone to his ears, slowly fell down, on his thigh. Mouth hung open wide, eyes staring in front of him, at nothing.

He now realised that Wooyoung was now, indeed out of his reach. He realised he indeed made a mistake by being so harsh with him this morning.

Again, on the other hand, the thought of Yunho getting beaten by Woo was contradicting his thoughts. Contradicted the feelings of guilt in his heart.

Realised- his life was no longer the same...

San indeed ruined it...- he thought.

San immediately shook his head vigorously to brush off this mixture of thoughts. Exhaustion had got the best of him now.

He, lying down on the bed, closed his eyes. The phone was still there, on his hand, tightly gripped, close to his chest.

Within a few minutes, he drifted to sleep, only filled with nightmares, to say the least...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hope you all enjoyed this chapter :)

See you all soon!!

Don't forget to comment your thoughts!!

If there's any grammatical mistakes please let me know!

Love you allllll!!!!~~~~~