37.

Becky came out of the washroom while Freen stood at the door waiting for her to talk. As Becky comes it. She was a bit shocked by the way Freen was standing at the door so she was about to fall of the ground. But Freen held her by waist and Becky fall above her.

They stayed like that for some moments. Having eye contact with each other with full of lust.

(You know both are horny right now 😂😂😂)

🔞🔞
Becky couldn't control and holdback anymore she just started to kiss her wife like her life depends on that kiss and Freen responded equally. As they parted to catch their breath. Freen said "Becky we need to talk."

Becky said "No Freen I think we should continue what we started."

Becky pulled Freen for another rounds of kisses. Freen pushed Becky a bit while breathing heavily she said "agh get up Becky you are heavy."

Becky brows squeezed and she immediately got up. She sulked like a baby as she moved to the bed. Freen exactly know she just messed up. She went behind Becky and sat on the bed. Becky said "What? I'll sleep with Phi Nam."

She took the pillow. But Freen pulled her by her arm and said "Becky listen we need to talk. I want to say you something important."

Becky said acting like a baby "No I just want to have you, not listen to your shit. We can talk it later at work too."

Freen sighed. She has got such a horny wife. Becky immediately started to kiss Freen aggressively. Freen didn't have time to think. She kissed her passionately as they both fell on the bed.

Becky started to suck Freen's lips and reach every inch of her mouth. As she broke apart. Becky's hand travelled down Freen's shirt. She started to remove her shirt and within seconds Freen was half naked.

Becky didn't waste time and started to pleasure her wife with her mouth. She sucked her beautiful melons and Freen she couldn't control her morns. She held Becky's shoulder tightly and dig her nails in.

Becky continued pleasuring her wife with all the lust she had kept inside after that spoiled session. They didn't have time for this after that incident. Everything was a mess. Now they are devouring each other.

Becky bought her knees between Freen's leg. She was still busy sucking Freen's hard nipples. As Freen fells Becky knees rubbing her clit she becomes uncontrollable. She was in heaven.

She turned her face towards the window and when she saw who was standing there watching them she immediately pushed Becky. Becky who didn't know what happened just saw Freen's reaction and was shocked.

She was already pissed. Becky said "Freen what happened.?"

Freen immediately wore her clothes and saw outside. She went to the window and closed the curtains. Now she was scared. Becky said "Freen who was that? what's happening? Can you mind explaining?"

Freen could say how much pissed Becky was now. So she is wanted to talk earlier but it was Becky who just started it. Freen turned around to face Becky and said "Nothing Becky.."

Becky said "What nothing you just ran. What is happening sarocha can you explain?"

Freen bit her lips before saying anything to Becky. The room door was knocked by someone and Freen sighed a relief. She don't want to tell anything yet.

She looked out of the window while Becky went to attend the door. Freen sighed in relief when the person through the window was no longer there.

Becky opens the door getting pissed. She goes out after seeing Freen act like that. Nam who just saw Becky being so pissed entered the room. She saw Freen sweating and patting.

Nam laughed and said "You spoiled it again didn't you?"

Freen said "Phi stop it's serious now she was watching us doing and I felt weird."

Nam said "You would have showed her how much your wife loves you instead of stopping. You silly."

Freen sighed, she can't argue with this nasty person anymore. They were about to talk when they heard a familiar boo screaming from outside. They both didn't waste a minute and ran out of the home. Where they heard that voice.

.............TO BE CONTINUED............

Sorry for disturbing the horny session. I just saw my voting of each chapter and the horny chapters has the highest voting.

Oh guys I know u guys are horny but do vote to all the chapters not just the horny one 😂😂😂😂.

Anyways just teasing. Fine see you in next chapter bye 👋.