27.

Becky's PoV
Having fun was so good last night but I can't wake up now. It's already 7am and I have to get ready. Freen has already woke up but I can't get up from my bed. I rolled on my bed until my beautiful wife came to me and held her hand on my head.

I slowly opened my eyes and by seeing her my jaw dropped. I sat up straight immediately. All my tiredness went into air. I said "OMG Freen why do you look so hot."

I pulled her above me making her fall on me. She said "Becky wake up we should go to temple it's your birthday and I have applied for leave."

I chuckled and said "Well temple is fine but I can't resist your saree. Omg you look so gorgeous."

I placed a soft kiss on her cheeks. She said "Only for you."

I said "What?"

She said "I'm wearing this only for you to look at me."

I chuckled and said "Even if you don't wear I'll always notice you. You don't make me think straight. You're really so hot and..."

I placed my lips on her and she responded in no time. We broke apart only when we required oxygen. She said "Now wake up and get ready let's go out and I'll give you the birthday party."

I smiled and nodded. She slowly got out of the bed. And got up too. I can't take my eyes off her. She is just like I can't explain. I was staring at her like a lost puppy. Freen than pushed me to the washroom to clean up giving me new clothes.

I washed up soon only to see her again. I dressed up and went out. She stood in front of mirror wearing her lipstick and I went and hugged her from behind. I said "You look good even without them."

She turned around and said "Becky get ready fast don't be so much pervert this morning."

I said "Who was so experienced last night?"

She turned red with shy smile. I hugged her tight and said "It was so good, but.. tonight I'll be your husband." I said in such a seductive voice that she became more red.

After that we visited temple and she prayed so well that I was mesmerised. She than took me for a lunch date and she fed me. She than took me to a surprise party.

Tee, Yuki, Phi Nam and Sky where all present and they had arranged all very well. Sky came forward and greeted me. Freen said me to cut the cake. After the celebration we had a drinks party but Sky didn't drink. He said he was doctor and when there's an emergency he might have to go so he don't want to be drunk. Freen and I agreed on it as it was a valid reason.

Sky left after few hours and we all sat on the sofa ready to play a game. Tee spins the bottle and who gets pointed have to do a dare. The bottle pointed at Yuki and Phi Nam said her to dance for a sad song happily and she did.

Next spin it pointed at Phi Nam and we told her to act like a lunatic and she did well. Now the bottle stopped pointing me. Phi Nam and others screamed. Tee said "Becky now you have to kiss your wife on lips."

I smiled. I had expected it. I felt proud to kiss my wife in front of all. But she was all shy. I pulled her closer and pressed my lips on hers and soon it turned to be deepened. Slowly everyone left to their rooms leaving me and Freen alone. I pulled back. She said "Becky you made every one shy."

I said "No I just kissed my lovely hot wife."

She looked down and nodded. I love this side of her. Shy, innocent and lovely. She said "Becky I want to give you something."

I said "What?"

She removed a box from her saree and gave it to me. I opened the box and there was a necklace with initials
F🫶B. I just loved it. I turned to her and hugged her tight. I said "Thank you Freen. I love you."

She said "Welcome my wifey. I love you too."

She than made me wear the necklace. I smiled and said "Suits perfectly."

She nodded. We then went to our room and slowly I made her mine....

............TO BE CONTINUED............

Imagine same things in chapter 26 part 2! I'm not gonna write it again. It's Beckfreen today ok 👍 😁😉