"Cho Chang!" Ron answered and saw Ellena shook her head a little "you support them too?"

"NO!" Ellena said folding her arms "The Chudley Cannons forever!"

A light gasp left Ron's mouth and his eyes sparkled.

Harry knew why Ron reacted this way. The Chudley Cannons were his favourite team, he had their posters all over the wall

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

"Today we will be mixing a potion that often comes up at Ordinary Wizarding Level: the Draught of Peace" Snape voice was loud "now who will tell me what type of potion it is....Yes, Miss Black"

Ellena put her hand down "a potion to calm anxiety and soothe agitation"

"5 potions to Slytherin" he said "now be warned. if you are too heavy-handed with the ingredients you will put the drinker into a heavy and sometimes irreversible sleep, so you will need to pay close attention to what you are doing"

The students started with their potions. Theodore Nott loved being partner with Ellena, Specially in potions as she does most of the job leaving him & Daphne with just cutting or sometimes not even that.

Like always, Ellena was the first to finish the potions leaving Hermione confused yet again. This time the potion was very complicated and the granger girl couldn't understand how Ellena had managed to do it so perfectly

"10 points to Slytherin" Snape said as he looked at her "impressive I must say. Just like your father!"

A smile appeared on her face. Ellena Black knew her father Regulus Black was brilliant at potions

"Potter, what is this supposed to be?" The Slytherins at the front of the class all looked up eagerly; they loved hearing Snape taunt Harry

"The Draught of Peace" said Harry tensely. Ellena smirked at herself, watching Harry. She kind of enjoys his interactions with Snape

"Tell me, Potter" said Snape softly "can you read?" Draco Malfoy who was sitting two seats away from her laughed

"Yes, I can" said Harry

"Read the third line of the instructions for me, Potter" he began to read and his eyes widened "Did you do everything on the third line, Potter?"

"No" said Harry very quietly "I beg your pardon?"

"No" said Harry, more loudly "I forgot the hellebore"

"I know you did, Potter, which means that this mess is utterly worth-less. Evanesco"
The contents of Harry's potion vanished

Ellena raised her eyebrows and turned back to already made potion. Tbh Harry's potion wasn't that bad. There are many other students who's potion was much worse.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

"Well, good afternoon!" Professor Umbridge said, when finally the whole class had sat down. A few people mumbled 'good afternoon' in reply.

"Tut, tut" said Professor Umbridge

Ellena mocked her slowly making Theodore chuckle